FOREX PRO Weekly April 30-May 04, 2012

with all due respect, what are you talking about? i don't see anything except the potential gartley sell on H1 that just got killed by that spike lower.

could you please post a chart?

BTW, there is nice butterfly buy is forming on hourly chart...

incidentally, there was a bearish MACD divergence on USD/NDX before this reversal started.

addendum: bulliksh MACD divergence as well on H1 prior to the spike.

Last edited:
Mentor,
Thanks for your response. sometimes ago in this thread I read that you will be posting analysis on shares and FPA will change to cola website I cant remember the full name but I think is cola. pls educated me about this ideal.
thanks

glad to see am not the only one smoking something i shouldn't. :p

Mentor,
Thanks for your response. sometimes ago in this thread I read that you will be posting analysis on shares and FPA will change to cola website I cant remember the full name but I think is cola. pls educated me about this ideal.
thanks

with all due respect, what are you talking about? i don't see anything except the potential gartley sell on H1 that just got killed by that spike lower.

could you please post a chart?

Sure here it is
1.gif

Good day everybody,
PLS can anybody help me in the house.
I wanted to try out the free FIB TREE INDICATOR given by Synchronicity, I installed it but it does not display anything on MT4.
can anyone help.
thanks friends for your anticipated help.

interesting... g/u and u/chf achieved the targets. e/u, on the other hand, is starting to cast the long shadow of doubt and self-loathing that unavoidably follows after a screw-up. well... it ain't over til the fat lady sings. mr market stinks of indecision. question is: will K-area and other RSST around 3200 level hold and send the e/u down to the bottom of the descending triangle on daily/weekly? or will it rocket past 3200, punching clean through the dark clouds of doom like a pissed off iron man? (you can gauge the time of day in my locale by the cheesiness factor of the metaphors--yeah, it's getting late.) :confused:

Back