FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 09-13, 2013

usdjpy

upmove could be finished daily BUT i am not sure; some kind of wedge = ending diagonal is forming and on daily 5th wave is not yet done,so if goes below 2nd,then 3rd could be hidden and we are down; i am more for one more leg up,based on H4,do not know....yes, Pal, take care

Good trading!

201312130815_usdjpy_daily.png

Ghandi DRPO is failed washout.. Sive sir warned about this on thursday ... even with DRPO failure .. i belive you made atleast break even ...

Thanks, but actually I was long from 102.45, closed at 103.75. I had some ideas to go short at the 1.27ext (103.9) but did never took the trade. But as I understand, since we took out the previous high at 103.3 the DPRO has failed?

Thanks, but actually I was long from 102.45, closed at 103.75. I had some ideas to go short at the 1.27ext (103.9) but did never took the trade. But as I understand, since we took out the previous high at 103.3 the DPRO has failed?

Sive sir confirmed in today's analysis as there was no DRPO even created as market dosn't close below 3x3 .. everything you wanted to know .. sive sir write in details ... please read :D and say big thank you to him :D

SIve sir , if you have free time ... will you help me on Aud/Usd ... i am confused with Aud/Usd .. I have a Butterfly(not look harmonic is it right way to draw ?? ) on Weekly chart + AB=CD as well , as per harmonic way its looks perfect AB leg is 4 weeks BC leg is 4 weeks as well speed of this pattern is awesome ... sir whats your view on Aud/Usd .... do you think its a reversal .. or it can be just a retracement for more way down

Hi, Jyotiprakash Pal
Well, this is probably "222" buy pattern that you would like to draw, this is not a butterfly. Second, it is anemic retracement at the starting point of right wing. I wouldn't treat it even as retracement.
As gold is falling, it is difficult to make bet on upward action on AUD. Probably it will take out previous lows. At least I do not see any bullish patterns yet...

Sive sir confirmed in today's analysis as there was no DRPO even created as market dosn't close below 3x3 .. everything you wanted to know .. sive sir write in details ... please read :D and say big thank you to him :D

Thanks Jyotiprakash and Sive.

I have listned to the Video and as I understand the DRPO was never confirmed. However, looking at the G/U Daily it seems to have a valid DRPO confirmation.

Back