FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 09-13, 2013

hello

can someone check potential SG weekly and send a picture, I do not have macdp?
have checked sives lasr euro weekly analysis and think we could get one

I can not help but I still think we will turn down soon, maybe tomorrow > Friday 13th....

I see only red labeled pattern as ended (could be!) bearish pattern, nice one, zigzag with flat for b and 100% ab=cd.
Second is double ZZ but has to go down to confirm 1,3620 high swing, sooner or later except if move developes as extended 5 waves c then has to confirm 1,3580 high, sooner or later.
There is also one bullish count (dark blue), price is at 127 extension.

So, if we stay at this level, hidden behind yesterdays candle (more or less) up to FOMC , everything is possible.

Pink numbers are noncommercials´ net long futures contracts and this looks promising to help the price go lower when closing of positions will start. We will see......

Good trading!

201312120935_eurusd_daily.png

I can not help but I still think we will turn down soon, maybe tomorrow > Friday 13th....

Good trading!

This re´s EU :

Also remember well , back 25th of October, when we approached the 1,38xx and all the restistance zones Sive showed us at the time .... "Hard rock resistance" he had named them, correct ? But I think one his last vid´s he "wispered" some numbers like "1,44´ish" ??

:cool:

Personally not sure, but rather also "feel" short due to the resistance in front of us at 1,38xx but at the same time, there is quit some thrust heading north, no question . And all higher TF show Long as well .

Uncertain ...

Best Regards
KB

I have not changed my long term count, yet, have no reasons.

I said I saw one long count but I find establishing higher high with this wave not in context with my analysis and, on the other hand, very dangerous for much higher price level than 1,3960/1,4400.

Good trading!

My felling is we will go higher than 383x before the end of December, so I will buy the dips until then. However above 383x I will look for weakness and a reason to short

Back