FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 09-13, 2013

well.... dollar index is showing signs of getting ready for a surge up and pierpont securities just issued a strong recommendation to take profits on e/u longs (Pierpont Securities | Finance, Capital Markets and Advisory Services | Credit Products | Rates & Mortgages | Capital Markets). they believe the e/u is topping out and it's time to start scaling into shorts. but when we look at this monthly chart of the e/u it says anything but short, rather long for the foreseeable future. maybe what they mean is short the e/u every 100 pips it goes up from here! ;)

interestingly, the top of the ichimoku cloud comes right at the 1.272 fib extension of the Gartley SELL BC leg. anyway, all the levels are above 3800.

1,3960 is my minimum target for 5th wave but must establish 4th first and this is a tick below November low and I think March 2014 is timing

we will see

Minimax bro ... did you notice GBP/USD ? i got sell on 1.6409 stoploss 20 pips target stay short till friday :D :rolleyes: howz the plan!?

Attachments

• gbpusdh1.png
    gbpusdh1.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
Hello

At 13.00 CET Draghi speaks and I think this could tell where euro is headed.
Some say up, others say down, I say down.
Levels and zones to watch:
daily peak @1,3620
daily peak @1,3578
daily bottom @1,3523
weekly swing low level @1,3489

Only one pattern could be finished with todays high, green zigzag, but has no fibo proportions.
Only one pattern is in channel, dark blue impulse, 3rd could be in place, also no nice proportions.

Good trading!

201312101030_Daily.png

ps: also green ZZ is in channel!!

Last edited:
I am trading a DRPO Buy on the AUD/USD Daily timeframe*

Also, I hope you are right on the Euro Minimax... :)

K* :cool:

Last edited:
I am trading a DRPO Buy on the AUD/USD Daily timeframe*

Also, I hope you are right on the Euro Minimax... :)

K* :cool:

Kalgan, I suppose you are euro short and now you are aussie long? Not impossible to go each in its own direction, at least until dollar reacts.

Good luck!

ps
as said, at 13.00 I expect something

Back