FOREX PRO Weekly December 12-16, 2011

And mine includes one unhappy wife:(

LOL is she blaming you for 'gambling'? i heard that one too many times with the previous wife. don't misunderstand me--am not implying you should ditch her.:p now the new wife is nagging me about when will i buy her a lambo!!! good grief! what's a guy got to do to make them happy?

sive, ever considered a brain transplant? there is this surgeon in china, he said he'd give me a good deal... i only need a small part, the one responsible for discipline and patience. ;)

LOL is she blaming you for 'gambling'? i heard that one too many times with the previous wife. don't misunderstand me--am not implying you should ditch her.:p now the new wife is nagging me about when will i buy her a lambo!!! good grief! what's a guy got to do to make them happy?

I had this problem to!!!! lol
I took the only option a trader would I SHORTED HER .... :)

And know i will never go LONG ON THIS PAIR AGAIN BETTER THE SHORT TERM CONTRACT THAN THE LONG NO GET OUT CLAUSE ONE :)))))

Have a good one Triantus i am know just watching the price to rise rise rise THEN SHORT ..

I made good 300 pips yesterday!!! and i will next tuesday be on vacation for a month... cant wait!!!

EUR/USD Daily Update, Tue 13, December 2011

Good morning,
yesterday's price action was really tough and market has destroyed our idea of upward deeper retracement faster than we could say "quidditch". In fact, our short-term analysis was vanished when market has taken out 1.3325 low on hourly time frame. But let's take a look where we are now.

On daily time frame bearish dynamic pressure, finally drives the market and worked out perfectly - shifting trend to bearish side and taken previous low. On daily time frame price action is just perfect for our bearish context. Market is gradually moving to our medium-term target 1.28-1.2850. So, from that perspective any retracement we can use to scaling in, if you want of cause. All trend are bearish (monthly, weekly, daily), market is not at oversold and there is no support areas just below it. What else do we need?
One thing that could lead to some retracement (hardly it will be reversal) is potential Butterfly "Buy" that is forming on daily time frame.

Now pay attention, that market has stopped right above previous lows.To explain that we need to take a look at hourly chart.
Still on 4-hour we see that trend is also bearish and will hold bearish till 1.3313-1.3318 K-resistance area. Slightly lower stands classical support/resistance line. So, for pure bearish scenario market should not break this area to upside. If this will happen, then in nearest term we should expect deeper upward move. But I suspect that odds are not too high to see it.
More probable that market will reverse down from some resistance level on hourly chart.

Here we see, that current retracement was triggered by completement of butterfly 1.618 "buy". And turns to DRPO "Buy" pattern. Where will be the target - it is difficult to predict. May be 1.3246-1.3261 K-resistance. What we do know is that 1.3313-1.3316 is crucial area. Taking into account that market stands right above previous lows, all trends are bearish and no support and oversold - I suspect that this retracement also will be fast and not deep.

Attachments

• EUR_1H_13_12_11.PNG
    EUR_1H_13_12_11.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 82
  • EUR_4H_13_12_11.PNG
    EUR_4H_13_12_11.PNG
    51.5 KB · Views: 70
  • EUR_D_13_12_11.PNG
    EUR_D_13_12_11.PNG
    50.4 KB · Views: 74
According to my analysis DRPO has been cancelled since we closed 5pips below .618 , however now price stands over .618 once again after closing above .618, tricky situation.

yes mr market is totally insane today. there seems to be some solid SPPT around 3165-3175. being tested again and again. i wonder when they are going to give up and let that EURO retrace.

damian

i am confused. what price is .618? i see 3246 on sive's H1 chart. but my charts don't show the market closing above that.

"....I thought that that guy's expression perfectly represents the trader's fighting mood especially at news time..."

That's not a "fighting mood"...in actual fact, that guy's expression (big eyes and lots of white shinning teeth) is a facial expression to impressed and (hopefully) attract females during one of their annual festival name Garawei (or something like that name).
Well, guess this is to attract pips;right? :p

Who asked for EURUSD downward trend???....well, that pair has been doing just that for the last 2-3 hours...now touching 1.31 and still going strong...probably heading for support level at 1.30 .........I got my share of pips for today and am out of here!

Back