FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 29-02, 2014

Hi All

Happy New Year to all those celebrating it today.

I mentioned before that I am looking at the DeMark Sequence and I've been modifying an indicator that I found on line. I'm struggling a bit as I've been using DeMarks "New Science of Technical Analysis" and Jason Perls "DeMark Indicators" books as reference. Unfortunately there are a couple of areas where they seem to be saying different things!
I'm not sure if Perls book reflects changes that DeMark made after his book was published or if I'm just reading it wrong.

Does anyone have any other DeMark books, articles or videos that they could lend to me to help me answer my questions? It may be as simple as copying a couple of pages relating to specific topics?

Please message me if you can help.
Many thanks in advance.

Michael

there is some interesting geometry here Lolly geouc.jpg

My Stop survived! :) I have learned the hard way about trading against strong trends such as on $/CAD and $/Yen. (Especially the loonie!) It looks like at least another leg down now on Oil, so as per update we should see 1.1750/1.19 on CAD and on Oil next support is $50.50 approx!? :cool:

Re: OIL

There is a nice looking butterfly Buy on 4H
There is a nice looking Megaphone (Expanding triangle) on 1 H

Both these are reversal patterns that could trigger some retracement. How deep we do not know of course! (Maybe finally enough to give us B&B on Weekly) But now is not the time to short oil.

As new year knocks on the door I am monitoring cable for potential Weekly DRPO lal buy:
View attachment 18036
Cheers!
This Cable drives me crazy! The moment I start monitoring for reversal it erases all patterns and dives in the abyss! Today- the first trading day of the year, cable looses 230 points so far...Does anyone has a view on this pair?

Back