FOREX PRO Weekly February 25- March 01, 2013

That is always a little problem when the teacher uses proprietary material, but we have to live with that !!

Thank you sir for another proffessional out look. I follow a couple of traders and you are on the top of my list. I may not agree with all the tools you use but your price projections and action areas are always valuable. Every would be well served following just for those.

H Sive,

thank you for this indepth analysis it really helps because you're sharing your experience of using all time frames and various indicators to understand what the moves are about . Thank you :)
Deborah

Dear Sive,

Thankyou for including some fundamentals in your analysis as I believe they have an important bearing on the longer term direction of a currency...

Regards
Kalgan*

Guys,
take a look at EW analysis that we've made a year ago on GBP/USD near the bottom of the lesson. Curiously, but it might become interesting in a light of recent events - UK downgrading and other stuff:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/chapter-16/17463-chapter-16-part-v-trading-elliot-waves.html

I wonder if GBP will correct oversold based on the downgrade. It appears to have closed the gap open but that is it. 1.5530 is my short entry based on confluence resistance, but as I don't have access to Dinapoli OB/OS predictor, could you show a daily screenshot of GBP/USD?

Market has completed 4H DRPO "Buy". Could creep up a bit more but market is currently respecting 5/8 retracement on most recent swing down on the 4H.

Nevertheless, 1.3368 is WPR1 so market still could creep up to that level. We also have 4H K-Resistance right at WPR1.

drpo.png

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe we have Bearish Dynamic Pressure on the hourly chart.
bdp.png

Hopefully we can get a bearish SG on the 4H timeframe or something since market doesn't seem like it wants to go up. DRPO "Buy" on Hourly was confirmed last night but has technically failed since it pierced through the 61.8% failure point but is now hovering above it. Price action does not look too good for bulls so hopefully we can get maybe a 4H SG or something.
drpo.png

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe we have Bearish Dynamic Pressure on the hourly chart...

Hi Brandon,
I have a bit different view, as I've mentioned in today's update. The major idea is based on current 1.3017 low. Until it holds - retracement could happen.
But current market is rather sophisticated so may be you will appear to be right. I mean hourly pressure...

Back