FOREX PRO Weekly January 02-06, 2012

Risky?????......but it was fun bro! :p ......time for a coffee break!

Hey, nice pictures Asif....that's a villa;right? ;)

...but first I place a long at 1.2812 and come back to check it later :p

Catch you later buddy!

Hmmm...looks like if I had waited just a couple minutes before taking that coffee break I would have got a lower level to enter. But still, it aren't too bad....will close that position soonest as it gets into a decent profit.

More addicted to forex than you Triantus????...hmmmm, I love forex and brokers love me too because for the past 2 years or so I have never withdraw any money from any of them yet :p

Yah, trading the forex is fun so long as keep the money within my limits and doesn't hurt too much....well, maybe just a little :p.

But I am learning and getting there and have no need to deposit anymore money for the past...hmmmm...three weeks!
=================

Darn! That sucker is going down....looks likely have to wait a while before I can close that out....or..hehehe :p...open another long position.

Yessss! Managed to squeezed in a long position at 1.2806

Will try my darnest to close them out at 1.2840...or until I get sleepy!

Last edited:
Guys, the fact that market has reached 1.28 does not mean that it is time to enter Long. This is just the half of the distance, I mean second half is to get a pattern...

LOL wouldn't do that. situation is confusing now... so far key levels are holding... but market seems hellbent on testing and retesting them... that worries me. it's staying in retest mode for too long. maybe you were right.... long at 2765 or lower...

Guys,

Wait until GMT 16:00 to try to go long, I think...Estimated level: 1.2720 area, 161.8 of H4 Gartley profit target...if I'm not wrong.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Last edited:
Back