FOREX PRO Weekly January 02-06, 2012

Guys,

I think the party is about to start..but I can't find any pattern yet...Do you already found guys?

Thanks and Best Regards

well on H4 i have this AB=CD with fib extensions.... and it's pointing down... see attached chart

Attachments

• eurusd_h4_abcd_fibext.jpg
    eurusd_h4_abcd_fibext.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 28
On my chart, nothing to indicate any directions.
On my screen, I have noticed a couple times when it hit the 1.2813 level, it bounces back down.
What that's telling us, I have no idea.

Hi Rahman,

For now, I just look at the price actions only..but it can be fake starting point...still my poor experience tell me that this upward movement is the near ending of downward movement...at least for today..and we're almost approaching 16:00 GMT...normally it will retrace a bit at least...but who knows...

Thanks and Best Regard

yet daily SPPT pivot 2 is holding... so... i am still of the opinion that there is a chance of a bounce very short term and shallow. i mean, this drop from a sentiment point of view seems overdone. but again, what do i know? ;)

My charts are changing directions by the seconds while longer time frames shows downward direction.

So, we just have to wait and see in accordance to Sive's direction.

It is difficult for having to search and search for a post of substance, rather than banter about your personal trades and other issues. Please keep this a training forum and not a chat room.

It is difficult for having to search and search for a post of substance, rather than banter about your personal trades and other issues. Please keep this a training forum and not a chat room.

please don't hurt me... ;)

i get the point... we'll switch over to a chat room tomorrow. alternatively, you can go in your profile and enable email notification... and every time someone posts, you get it emailed to you and you can set up all sorts of filters. i do that... that way it's easier to scan through the drivel than scrolling through a page--delete delete delete--and just keep the stuff you filter for.

guys, on the monthly, there's that trend line coming up real close to the JAN candle at 2640 or so... not so far anymore... maybe that's where the market will base before the short squeeze starts in earnest.

Hi All the Chatters,

Please keep on chatting about your trading. Especially in this hectic market condition. We as beginners can just learn from this. And maby also make a few pips.

Hi All the Chatters,

Please keep on chatting about your trading. Especially in this hectic market condition. We as beginners can just learn from this. And maby also make a few pips.

well... one endorsement :) or at least learn what not to do, right? ;-)

Back