FOREX PRO Weekly January 09-13, 2012

asif, i moved to another continent just so i could spend more hours in front of the screen and not have to stay up all night. how addicted is that? ;)

Your one crazy trader!!!! Hey remember remember they may be various reasons why some of us decided to become professional traders!!!
But am fairly sure that one common factor all successful traders have is the LIFE STYLE!!!!!!!

Enjoy your time on this planet well!!! my friend as the next planet who knows!!!!! what it will be....

But am sure if there is one you will be Trading!!!! Lol :)))))

I took my 80 pips profit on short and again am as The great Sive would say sitting on my hands!!! I just finished a 3 mile trek up a small mountain!!! and am knackered!!!!! thinking what shall i eat FISH, OR Meat. or both!!!!

I just read Louis thread and more probability of this maybe happen will take a look later this afternoon,

Bye for know!!!! :)))))

it's called OCD ;-) but seriously, my results are not consistent enough yet, so i have to keep learning, so i must keep watching the market. lifestyle indulgences will come later once consistency has been achieved.

simpletrade.GIF

just for 70-80 pips

Just to add if it's any use.. EST – Eastern Standard Time <-- Tracking with that, I will be out of ALL trades at 7.30 exactly.. as to avoid a sell off, as I have my buys with technical targets... To buy after that I'll see what happens when the news is released. :)

So they held rates at 1%... which is a positive sign for euro, I will Buy now and be out the trade in exactly 30 min.. GL all

So they held rates at 1%... which is a positive sign for euro, I will Buy now and be out the trade in exactly 30 min.. GL all

Yes, and the both Bond auctions went well earlier today as well. However, maybe better to wait after the ECB press conference 14:30 CET.

Yeah better to wait, as we see now I was planning to be out of trade in exactly 15 min.. but euro is going negative for some reason, makes no sense really.. Too close to the comments now will have to sit & wait.

Back