FOREX PRO Weekly January 09-13, 2012

Closed my long manually just before 1.28000, now going to get drunk and party. Have a good evening and good luck everyone. :)

it would appear so BUT based on my charts, we need to break decisively 2860/70 (50%fib retrace) and after that level goes, 61.8% around 2903/08 becomes the next target and then i'll feel more sure of further upward continuation.

On second chart there is a Fib work to DB pattern. First, take a look that there is a solid resistance around pivot point - K-area and Agreement.

Sive: are you refering to the 2830 area? we might be struggling against it right now, could lead to DB failure??

If you goggle "land below the wind" you will get the answer to the name of the mainland big island ....my exact place is also know as "Pearl of the Orient" which is another island (much2 smaller)....the mainland used to be head hunter's country...while mine is the handout of pirates:p

First answer should be north borneo, malaysia. There seems to be many pearls of the Orient around... can't get it.

Back