FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 12-16, 2014

Monthly Chart AUD/USD

Hi Sive,

Monthly chart ab=cd we pick point A from 0.4816 but not 0.4773.. But on the other side to get 5/8 fib resistance we pick starting point from 0.60090 but not 0.6248.. agreement could be much closer ıf we pick from 0.6248... Is the reason for the first one not to miss ab/cd sell oportunıty and for second one to stand at the safe side?

Thanks

Good day Commander in Pips,
Happy new year to you and your family and all forum members. Wish all traders an oustanding green pips (profit)this year.
Welcome all to 2015.

Ochills,
you're out from holidays even later than in Russia :)
We have official holidays on Xmas and New Year from 1st till 11th of January, mostly because Orthodox Xmas stays on 7th of January.
Please accept our best wishes to you as well, buddy!

Hi Sive,

Monthly chart ab=cd we pick point A from 0.4816 but not 0.4773.. But on the other side to get 5/8 fib resistance we pick starting point from 0.60090 but not 0.6248.. agreement could be much closer ıf we pick from 0.6248... Is the reason for the first one not to miss ab/cd sell oportunıty and for second one to stand at the safe side?

Thanks

Hi Roger,
not quite. With Big AB-CD we have chosen a bit "later" A point, because real upside action has started right from it. Imagine what could happen if you've taken major "A" instead of this. You probably would think for long time that AB-CD has not been completed totally with corresponding mistakes and trade solutions...
On "C" point - this is just important low, reaction point. No mistery...

Hi Sive,
thanks a lot for your words about EURUSD here and on daily update.

Just a little question: is there a chance to get a B&B or DRPO on the daily chart?
If it's the case, which levels do we have to watch ?

EURUSD D1.jpg

TX again

Lovely Morning to U commander,
official resumption date in Nigeria is 5th Jan 2015, but I decided to be active on Trading 12th.
Thanks as usual, knowing that u are around gives more life to trading in all its ramifications.

Ochills,
you're out from holidays even later than in Russia :)
We have official holidays on Xmas and New Year from 1st till 11th of January, mostly because Orthodox Xmas stays on 7th of January.
Please accept our best wishes to you as well, buddy!

Hi Sive,
thanks a lot for your words about EURUSD here and on daily update.

Just a little question: is there a chance to get a B&B or DRPO on the daily chart?
If it's the case, which levels do we have to watch ?

View attachment 18226

TX again

Well, I'm also looking at this chance. But I do not like that market has no support on higher charts. Thrust is good, but whether we will get DRPO - that's the question...

Well, I'm also looking at this chance. But I do not like that market has no support on higher charts. Thrust is good, but whether we will get DRPO - that's the question...

Hi Sive,

I got it, thanks a lot for your answer, very appreciated!!!

Today it's been ugly with all XXX/CHF pairs... I feel sorry for many traders that for sure today lost a lot of money!

Back