FOREX PRO Weekly July 09-13, 2012

Have SAXO, checked, but look at FXCM !!!!!!! It has LL, SAXO not !!!!![

ATTACH=CONFIG]6017[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• EURUSD_071012_8H.jpg
    EURUSD_071012_8H.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 12
couldn't sleep... so started surfing the web and found this interview re. the current LIBOR scandal: listen carefully to the implications (one of the guys interviewed is a lawyer for one of the largest law firm in the world and used to represent banks--listen to what he has to say re. the banking system):

here's the video:

and here is the Blackrock story they refer to in the interview: Suspicion of Forex Gouging Spreads - WSJ.com

REFCO (former parent company of FXCM) went bust dues to fraudulent accounting years ago. MF Global wasn't safe. Blackrock got screwed by supposedly 'reputable' banks. PFG (a FCM offering brokerage and FX services to retail clients) is another horror story unfolding. FXCM, now a well-known story, got fined multiple times for screwing its clients (and probably still not caught for all the rest they used to do: i'm sure some of you remember the weird price spikes that would take out the stops but which never existed in the real market). and the countless other scams listed on this website.

all this reminds me that the financial markets are just like the wild west but 10x worse.

if the corruption is spread that far and wide, makes you wonder who is left that is somewhat trustable to do business with.

i know, probably not news to most readers of this forum. just thought to mention it due to LIBOR being in the news and as a wake-up call for those newbies who might not have considered the issue yet.

be very afraid, is all i'm saying.

(i swear, i am so sick and tired of fraudsters that at this point, should i get screwed, i will not turn to the FPA, police or the CFTC. no. what is needed are more persuasive measures, like putting a contract out on any of those guys if their outfits screw us. that'd truly put the fear of god into those dirtbags. that's what it has come to. back to the middle-ages when egregious attacks on one's wealth were answered by sword and axe. the world is not evolving--it is devolving.)

Last edited by a moderator:
couldn't sleep... so started surfing the web and found this interview re. the current LIBOR scandal: listen carefully to the implications (one of the guys interviewed is a lawyer for one of the largest law firm in the world and used to represent banks--listen to what he has to say re. the banking system):

here's the video:

and here is the Blackrock story they refer to in the interview: Suspicion of Forex Gouging Spreads - WSJ.com

REFCO (former parent company of FXCM) went bust dues to fraudulent accounting years ago. MF Global wasn't safe. Blackrock got screwed by supposedly 'reputable' banks. PFG (a FCM offering brokerage and FX services to retail clients) is another horror story unfolding. FXCM, now a well-known story, got fined multiple times for screwing its clients (and probably still not caught for all the rest they used to do: i'm sure some of you remember the weird price spikes that would take out the stops but which never existed in the real market). and the countless other scams listed on this website.

all this reminds me that the financial markets are just like the wild west but 10x worse.

if the corruption is spread that far and wide, makes you wonder who is left that is somewhat trustable to do business with.

i know, probably not news to most readers of this forum. just thought to mention it due to LIBOR being in the news and as a wake-up call for those newbies who might not have considered the issue yet.

be very afraid, is all i'm saying.

(i swear, i am so sick and tired of fraudsters that at this point, should i get screwed, i will not turn to the FPA, police or the CFTC. no. what is needed are more persuasive measures, like putting a contract out on any of those guys if their outfits screw us. that'd truly put the fear of god into those dirtbags. that's what it has come to. back to the middle-ages when egregious attacks on one's wealth were answered by sword and axe. the world is not evolving--it is devolving.)

Its ok ok you are still asleep but having a nightmare!!! :)

The world may not be perfect but like our lifes its the only one we got..

So just dont get caught up in these stories!!!! Stay positive in your business dertimine what you want from the Market take it dont participate in these negative stories..

As from a phyocoglical point we are made of energy molecules and as its been proven that Negativity attracts more Negativity and POSITIVITY MORE POSITIVITY!!!

So back to sleep and concentrate on coming over in your private jet to see me on my private island :))

Good night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Asif, I do believe you stated a very powerful truth! :D When I set sail in my mega-yacht, I would like to include your private island as one of my stops... :D

All the best!
Ron

LOL you always crack me up, asif! good advice indeed. was wondering where you went... haven't seen you posting lately. come to think of it... where is everyone else who used to banter on these pages? everyone started making millions and turned mum? ;-)

Back