FOREX PRO WEEKLY July 21-25, 2014

P.S.
For those, guys, who is interested with all this mess around Malaysian Boeings - today I've read interesting version of it, but it is in Russian. Still if you will apply google translator you will get the major idea:
????? ??? ???? ???! ?? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ??????? ? ?????. ???? - ????????? ?????? ? ????????? ?????? ? ????? ???????????? ??? ?????????.....
In the light of first Malaysian Boeing, second one looks interesting. There are rumors that some bodies on "Ukranian" boeing were bloodless. Other words, they were dead some days prior crush has happened. Besides, there were a lot of scientists of medical sphere again... Too much for just ocasion...

Sive, thanks for sharing the article. There are a lot of question marks on the table pointing suspicious movements behind the scenes.
My guess is that markets might buy a quick 'official' resolution of the crash event. But what keeps me worried is how this incident will be 'used' by governments and power lobbies to achieve their goals.

eurusd update

hehe, now intend to buy below 1,34896 with target above 1,3512, I expect not to go below 1,3476...

..neglected H4 TF..

20140722_eurusd_m30_0954.jpg

ps
1007 CET
I do not expect immediate bounce..based on H4..

eurusd update

..my current H4 candle closes in 8 minutes...will we stay here for next hour (or more?) or will just W&R last low and retreat?

20140722_eurusd_M30_1049.jpg

eurusd update

..hm, there is another option to make LL...It is worth to consider..
..first I expect congestion and one more low and then pullback..if we turn before entering 1,3512 we get an impulse...

20140722eurusd_M30_1106.jpg

eurusd update

I made that 1,3476 level black and wide...important!

I believe it should not be broken...not in this attempt..after FOMC would be OK, now would change my picture...

we will see...

20140722_eurusd_M30_1141.jpg

eurusd update

..so many possibilities...but this one goes The best with my picture..

above 1,3529 into cF=4...from 1,3538 5=1 is above 1,3476 and below current LL 1,3477..

20140722_eurusd_m30_1230.jpg

ps
1308 CET
CPI may solve this riddle...

Last edited:
Sive, thanks for sharing the article. There are a lot of question marks on the table pointing suspicious movements behind the scenes.
My guess is that markets might buy a quick 'official' resolution of the crash event. But what keeps me worried is how this incident will be 'used' by governments and power lobbies to achieve their goals.

Right. Also here we have not just question of reason, but timing - when this will happen. That's why I've called in our weekly research to not treat this Boeing incident as just crush. This is big challenge in geopolitical situation.

Right. Also here we have not just question of reason, but timing - when this will happen. That's why I've called in our weekly research to not treat this Boeing incident as just crush. This is big challenge in geopolitical situation.

Agree..Timing is always important.

Where stops for shorts are? How high we must go to take money to most of sellers, convince most of traders we go long and to enter Big short?

To me this level would be above 1,3892, high from december 2013...

But first we should not go below 1,3476 in this attempt, or better, before we do not make weekly swing high..(ADDED: as I see it)

Hehe, will be interesting...

Back