FOREX PRO WEEKLY July 21-25, 2014

eurusd update

well, i knew it was walking at edge...

we missed projected target for some pips, maybe we hit it soon, or not at all..

The biggest question to me is to respect daily swing a&b (black) or not...I am not very fond to respect it.

If we would not penetrate 1,3476 I would be very bullish, so I am not convinced...well, I expect retrace at least above 1,3575 and possibly second ZZ into 3ED, above 1,3650 my call will be Flat correction of 2ED..

20140722_eurusd_daily_1530.jpg

audchf insight

messy, may be 3ED or C = z...

pullback to at least 0,8420 should follow soon..

as long swissie is losing there is no crisis..

20140722_audchf_H4_1607.jpg

Sive, your personal political views are not welcomed

In the light of first Malaysian Boeing, second one looks interesting. There are rumors that some bodies on "Ukranian" boeing were bloodless. Other words, they were dead some days prior crush has happened. Besides, there were a lot of scientists of medical sphere again... Too much for just ocasion...

Sive, I've been your follower for many years. However, in the past few months I barely find any desire to read your post, as since Crimea events I found them extremely contaminated with ignorant and unintelligent pro-Putin chauvinistic propaganda, as the one above.

Lets have some dignity and respect to human lives lost in the crash. And, lets leave to experts for find and punish those who are responsible.
--

--stranik

Last edited:
Lets have some dignity and respect to human lives lost in the crash. And, lets leave to experts for find and punish those who are responsible.
--

--stranik

I agree with this but about Sive´s sharing his political views I can not agree, have not felt any of his sentence as such.

Sive, I've been your follower for many years. However, in the past few months I barely find any desire to read your post, as since Crimea events I found them extremely contaminated with ignorant and unintelligent pro-Putin chauvinistic propaganda, as the one above.

--

--stranik

Hm, where is my political opinion and pro-Putin propoganda? Rumors about bodies and reasons of people death has no relation to political issues. Read the article...
And this information absolutely does not offend any human lives. How the cause of death could offend a human-being? If, say, somebody died from heart attack - is this an offend? Nonesense.

It is better not to search political issues where there is no even the sign of it.

unintelligent pro-Putin chauvinistic propaganda
This is serious charge. Give me the quote or evidence that I did it. Where?
Probably you everywhere see political background because you just want to see it. In the article and in my recent post there is even no hint on my political views. THis is just interesting version of first and second boeing. By the way, this version has no relation as to Ukraine as to Russia.
you heard the song but got it wrong

Actually, I do not want to hurt your patriotic feelings, Stranik. I will erase the link to article, no problem. This was really tough task to suggest that this article somehow could touch it, because it mostly stands around first dissapared plane.

Last edited:
usoil insight

Looking at usoil I expect that retrace could finish soon, probably below 101,46 somewhere and last wave c should start..this could also mean us$ weakness and gold rising...

20140723_usoil_daily_0828.jpg

Euro Daily insight

Sive, agree with most you said.

Sophisticated situation, even pervert, hehe..

Yesterday we started quarterly swing low level...hehe, whatever this means...

I think move from HH 1,3992 to 1,3502 is not motive wave (added: i mean an impulse)...this is most dangerous finding and statement, because if market (?) will recognize it as such later, we will sink like a rock..
IF it would be already recognized we would be in 3rd of 3rd, which is usually most aggressive, so we should sink lower and lower and....
Fact is that we are in weekly swing and that wave from 1,37 to 1,3575 could be read as 1 or a on daily..if it is 1, we are near common target 162 extension (same for wave a)..common retrace for 4th is 4th on lower degree what would be 1,3548 zone..Fact is that last projected target of 5th on H4 is at 1,3380, there is also D of Crab..
I will consider it disqualified as an impulse if we retrace above 1,3575 and go lower than 138 extension at 1,3426 (according to Prechter)..I think we should consider daily close or spike below 141 extension, according to me, hehe..

As it is, we could go anywhere, except due West, hehe..

If we check common oscilators we are potentialy in very strong divergence..But my friend says: Oversold could become more oversold and overbought could become more overbought..

My prefered count is Flat correction of whatever 1,35 low is, either 1 (could be 1ED too) or aF...so most of options for later stay in play...

20140723_eurusd_daily_1145.jpg

Last edited:
eurgbp insight

Cable was stronger yesterday...I hoped 5 waves was for 5th and we already started move up but looks like we recently bottomed 1ED...in worst case for bullish attitude 1st of 1st of 5th....however and whatever, above 0,7980 there are good chances LL is in place..only some weired expanding triangle 4th could ruin this..

20140723_eurgbp_daily_1233.jpg

Back