FOREX PRO WEEKLY June 09-13, 2014

Euro Daily insight

Euro is THE riddle...should it stay or should it go?..maybe euro will wait the rest of all or will recover most to catch a bit of differnce and then they all together start or better, dollar starts against all of them?

euraud
changed a count and follow DZZ pattern..we might get ZZ retrace into 4th here but price must remain in channel..if lower then this could be 5 waves a wave and retrace back to 1,45637 will occure later..

20140613_euraud_daily_1002.jpg

eurcad
I can not say if Flat or an Impulse is in play....last move down was strong, impulsive and could be c wave what could mena that this leg from 2/x could be 1ED and move back up to 1,50033 follows...but on the other hand could also be start of wave iii...patience...I can not set stop for long except in case of very big speculation just below last LL..

20140613_eurcad_daily_1016.jpg

eurgbp
cable did it!
switched to weekly...we hit 0,80 and I follow monthly 3 Drive buy..I do not like monthly counts, they often hide more than they show..here I see ZZ-ZZcorr-Flat (grey squared labels wxy) but watching also same structure labeled red which low is unpredictable...

20140613_eurgbp_weekly_1107.jpg

eurusd
speechless......

20140613_eurusd_daily_1121.jpg

Last edited:
Cable Daily insight

...and THE WINNER IS....CABLE !!!

gbpnzd
tanks to cable we might get this BIG H&S pattern...i read whole pattern from Head down as Flat or potentialy as DZZ with Falt correction...anyhow, H&S might already be in place if this corrective leg up is DZZ so last move down would be wave a or 1 insted of cFlat and we already have started 2nd ZZ...
depends who will lead the dance....

20140613_gbpnzd_daily_1137.jpg

gbpusd
will check more in details why should make new HH or not and publish later

Kiwi Daily insight

nzdusd
my call is DZZ corrective wave X (very possible bFlat, or maybe DZZ direction South)..surprise could happen with 5 waves c so at 38% we might get retrace...or 4th?

20140613_nzdusd_H4_1215.jpg

Dollar Daily insight

usdcad
so far inside potential triangle, I think move demands retrace, looks to impulsive...break below point b of tringle could trigger most probable 3ED..

20140613_usdcad_daily_1220.jpg

usdjpy
I expect more downside...but above red b @102,129 could change not just count but also pattern into Contracting Triangle...worst case scenario for bears would be 5 waves cF to the upside...hmhm..lets see what happens with 102,129..

20140613_usdjpy_H4_1235.jpg

Gold Daily insight

so far so good..touching wave a is common to 4th of wave c so we really could get drop into 5th and then we see...if price enters 1283,2 not neccessary chage count but shape instead of an impulsive wave c we could get Ending diagonal..this option is hard to believe in because of such nice drop..so is it 3rd or c if correction in wave b is wxy (y would be CT with label b*..

20140613_gold_daily_1250.jpg

gbpusd

hi, I am back!

checked whole move from 2009 LL @1,35006..
my favourite count so far is Flat and we are in cF as Ending diagonal..atm it is not really important if Flat will turn into an impulse, what I honestly dont believe..most important is how this current leg up is developing and for this I need more pictures..

This is whole pattern. Last leg develops in DZZ shape and I think it is not finished yet..but why we stopped? I think that speed and steep angle are main problems..although I put wave iii more into right and lower but it could also be in place already with very last LL @1,66917...trying to solve this question I am using smaller TF..

20140613_gbpusd_weekly_1538.jpg

so...this last leg up from 1,66917 was problematic...and still is!! it can be read as DZZ but could come out as Flat..I expect price at least to confirm wave w @1,6844, 61,8% is just below..if develops nicely as ZZ we should turn into 3ED BUT if price goes below TL that could be 1st sign of weaknes, below x could trigger more downside with potential target 1,65, but i really do not expect below 1,64589 because would completely ruin the shape of pattern..

Nice weekend !!

UPSS, sorry, Friday 13th or/and fool moon....attached wrong picture , here is the right one

20140613_gbpusd_daily_1625.jpg

this one is wrong one
20140613_gold_daily_1250.jpg

Last edited:
Back