FOREX PRO Weekly June 10-14, 2013

re the broker, LMAX spreads are good, better definitely than Dukascopy (especially Gold), FXCM, FxPro, Gain Capital/Forex.com, CMS, Saxo Bank (which is a joke considering they are a bank).... let's see, did i manage to piss off enough dealers? ;)

BUT RJOBrien (UK)/Integral as better spreads.

and both have stellar execution, but RJObrien/Integral LPs have last look, whereas on the LMAX Exchange, the LPs have no last look so once your order is matched against a LP, the LP cannot back out of the trade anymore--no funny business in that regard.

and yes, commissions but they are competitive and spreads are variable of course.

hope this helps.
all the best.
t.

thank you triantus for sharing these precious informations. It should have taken quite some time to evaluate all these brokers!!

hi triantus and welcome back!
Nice chandlestick chart :) it looks like chandlestick based on moving averages (ie. the open/high/low/close=sma(open,period),sma(high,period),sma(low,period),sma(close,period) ). Do you find this useful?
PS: what about the broker? Some time ago you were searching for a good one? I saw that lmax has very tight spreads. Does it charges commissions? (EDIT: of course there are commissions. I just see it..)
btw, it's really nice to read you again here :)

I am perplexed: apparently Triantus posted charts, but for some reason I cannot see them in any form or shape, either as attachments ot links....

Hi Ondrej,
looks like somebody has asked me about this setup on previous week. Although it has worked as DRPO and there was fast double penetration of 3x3. I probably initially would treat it as B&B, because there is too much difference between the tops. In fact we do not have second top of DRPO at all.

Hello Sive,
sorry for late naswer and saying thank you!
I considered it as B&B but wanted to be sure if I am right
thanks again for help, effort and your time
have a great day
ondrej

Back