FOREX PRO WEEKLY June 16-20, 2014

eurusd

what is happening more than a month I find very complex...

I think only black a&b are in place all the rest is under question and 3 patterns are possible:
- red: pattern ended already with DZZ
- pink: current LL is DZZ and aF with developing Flat corrective wave with target 1,37471
blue: current LL is wave 1ED, 2ED is in place too and we are in 3ED; tricky developing of correction, either high is in place with Flat correction in DZZ or will be as E of expanding triangle..

Good trading!

20140618_eurusd_H4_1202.jpg

audusd

Aussie was first who hit middle top and what now?

As seen I decided for an Impulse or less probable Flat...

It is impossible to claim any of counts because both are possible although I like an Impulse more..if so, there are 2 possibilities:
- 4 is already in place and we will go higher in ED
- tricky option - we establish weekly swing low below 0,9228, could be just a tick, and we start 5th wave with target No1 in 0,9710 zone..

Good trading!

20140618_audusd_daily_1351.jpg

eurusd

Looking at M1 chart (!!) price action suggests some more highs..I read this wave b as wxy (F-ZZcorr-F) and second correction is not done yet..I expect 2 spikes above current high.
To me main direction is down.

Good trading!

First pic with old possibilities

20140619_eurusd_H4_0811.jpg

New picture.. 1st spike above in progress, pullback into start but not lower and 2nd spike above...this is how I see it..

20140619_eurusd_H4_0825.jpg

eurusd

Sive, GREAT contribution, although to me there is no questions:

GOAL of capitalism = PROFIT
lots of jobless = lower wages (= bigger profit)
lower wages = lower sales
lower sales = lower production
lower production = more jobless
more jobless = lower wages (=bigger profit)
more&more jobless = less&less taxes
less&less taxes = higher&higher public debt, and so on and on....
in this confusion there is only one rule, mainly for polititians and higher public officers): grab as much as possible because law of the nature says the strongest will survive...
> COLLAPSE !!
In a normal family democracy stops (!! not ends) when spending becomes close or higher than income...

well I hope something will change but there is not a single charismatic citizen (in my land, and i believe in very most of majority) to be READY & CAPABLE to do something...

I think euro made high and soon it should go lower...1,36762 is the limit..

20140619_eurusd_M5_1320.jpg

gold

Monster!

I read last leg down as DZZ and as such can only be a part of more complex correction, in this case Flat or potentialy Ending diagonal.
First and very common PRZ at 50% was just hit and I think this is nice PRZ but fact is that price could go higher...
Wave in which we are currently, either ZZ or F, could nest bF or 2ED high, so, on the way down, whenever, today or in next days if higher, shape of leg will tell how deep and which pattern...
BUT surprise to me could happen if we are in cZZ (green) and at same time potentialy 1ED..in this case we will go muchmuch higer
..atm is impossible to say for sure what is going on and that this move up is ZZ or maybe 1-2-3 of an Impulse...I just assume, based on looklike, first move up is more corrective than impulsive..

Good trading!

20140619_gold_daily_2215.jpg

Back