FOREX PRO WEEKLY June 23-27, 2014

eurcad

here I follow H&S too...leg down i read as Flat, how low can not say but even 1,3780 is possible before bigger correction..

20140623_eurcad_daily_1148.jpg

Oh..so you catch Hares in Russia Sive!? :rolleyes: I catch Rabbit's with my Greyhound..they are much slower than Hares. I like to take the 'easier meat'!? ;-)So..with this in mind..at what point will 'monthly grabber fail on $/CHF.!? I like the idea of butterfly buy around 1.3480..but i 'never count my Chicken's..before they Hatch!? :cool:

eurgbp

my call is pullback between 0,8157 and 0,8399 and last wave c as motive wave down...3ED is shorter than 1ED so 5ED must be shorter if this count is ok...

20140623_eurgbp_weekly_1411.jpg

eurusd

so far by the plan...I think wave b is in place and we started move down...for some reasons I think PA will not develop as aggressive drop....I will not be surprised if wave c = y will unfold as ending diagonal...if so, another spike above 1,3642 is to expect..lets see..

20140623_eurusd_H1_1427.jpg

gbpnzd

here I think 1,93593 low will hold as bF..if not then there is a good chance new high will not be established..

20140623_gbpnzd_daily_1450.jpg

Thank you sive sir for NzdUsd..
its a great help.. :)

it was my plan..
3 combination
1.butterfly sell (weekly)
2.3drive sell
3.Bearish wedge
Nzdusd daily .jpg

Last edited:
gbpusd

as said I read this leg up from 20130709 low @1,4812 as ED and find interesting to pay attention when overlaping started..I think we are in 3rd wave and here is THE catch...how to read 1st congestion in this last leg??

if as wave a: we hit 4,236 expansion with last HH and c (and 3ED) could be in place BUT how to unfold the structure because of weekly TF? 1st possibility is with more than one week sideways...2nd is that we dive to hit 1,67765 and resurrect in shape of DZZ above current HH..3rd is that 5th of c is not in place and we finish it as ED...

if is wave 1: we topped 3rd...so we could proceed higher..we might get new low of 4th..how deep can not say but just below low of last candle would be enought to establish daily swing low...I expect that it will go above but tomorrow earliest because atm it would erase daily swing high and would not have proper daily swing low..

well, whatever and however, 1,72283 is lenght of wave 1ED and if it will turn down in 4th not to hit this level, 5th will be the shortest and must not exceed the lenght of 3rd...

20140624_gbpusd_daily_0852.jpg

nzdusd

I know...I see something what COULD happen but am I who I am...

Aussie started 1st, Cable joined just recently, Loonie and Euro are coldblooded...so far...and I expect them to wait those two to finish what they started..

I expect Kiwi to join Aussie and Cable soon...and here is how this could unfold...C & D of triangle could already be in place but I am ready that C will form in shape of Flat...we will see...

20140624_nzdusd_weekly_1117.jpg

Loonie

Sive, we read each others minds this weekend, looks like....

Who was the strongest recently? In my opinion Loonie was..

This chart is a bit overcrowded but here we can see how Loonie gained against dollar recently meanwhile most of others were in moreorless sideways in same time, ok, euro was down and stopped...for each currencie I add what happened last week in COT and marked with arrows what directions I expected in near future..

20140622_big7.jpg

and here is usdcad how I see it on big TF..I think something significant will happen soon after entering below 1,60569, w or aF high...where exactly will be the PRZ will the best tell this leg down in progress..

20140624_usdcad_weekly_1213.jpg

so far looks like DZZ is unfolding but also ED of cF is possible...I like pink option...we stopped at c = a but as 3rd wave of an impulsive wave c...unless if 1&2 is hidden but i really do not like this idea...

20140624_usdcad_H4_1235.jpg

This move goes nicely with Aussie, Cable & Kiwi, they could all hit their targets aprox at same time...and then it comes....

usdjpy

this pair is so long in this range that I found one more pattern...hehe..but bearish too..

I think whole pattern from HH is Flat and we are in ED of cF...
red option is TZZ ED and wave 2 has upper limit with xx at 102,786...if 2 is already in place, or when it will be, I expect aggressive drop below 100,747 and Diverging shape of ED..
black option shows how long we could stay in South/sideways range...a lot!..and ED will form Converging shape of ED..

above 102,786 would surprise me but i would not change bearish attitude...

20140624_usdjpy_daily_1408.jpg

Back