FOREX PRO WEEKLY June 30- July 04, 2014

eurusd

I find TZZ most probable but the lenght will determine structure to the upside...

20140703_eurusd_H1_1955.jpg

eurusd

when gbpusd made Double top and started pullback eurusd bacame suspicious...yesterday I was in doubt if that long H4 candle could be a or c or 3...now the most important is 1,35746..if taken, blue count is out and remain pink one which ought to be ZZ and weekly low swing level @1,35119 where 5waves structure should be expected....

20140704_EURUSD_H4_0958.jpg

Well, sometimes thrust starts not by long bar. I mostly estimate it visiually. In most cases I use long bar. But sometimes, if some candles create unite thrust with following big candle - I think we can use it as single motion. In fact, we need point where real thrust has started, but not just to follow rules by letter. Although in most cases they coincide.
This mismatch could appear if, say, thrust has started few minutes before hour candle will appear. This hourly division is a technical issue. From that standpoint, I think we can use other candles and treat it as thrust reaction point. But I absolutely do not call to follow me with this voluntary approach ;)
Thanks Sive that answer my question, I suppose whether you take the bar before or beginning of long thrust bar the level does not change much and if specifically looking for confluence cluster the cluster will be around the same general area anyways. Thank you.

Back