1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOREX PRO Weekly March 12 - 16, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Mar 10, 2012.

1. rashidin5178

rashidin5178 Sergeant

Hi Sive,
    Rashidin again to bother you!!;)
    I must admit that since I follow your analysis and education, the most difficult subject to understand is recognizing SG pattern. If it is not too much to ask, wouldn't it be nice if you can dedicating one small chapter in Forex Military School about this topic which is there you can eloborate more detail with some examples. The best is when we also have your trade's example video. If you think this is too much, please forget about it.:)
    Thanks and Best Regards.

2. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi,
    Looks like I've written something about this pattern in some chapter - may be that was dedicated to MACD, actually I do not remember exactly. But some information exists about failure trend shifting.

Unfortunately I can't write clear material on that topic, since I have no writes on it. We need MACD Predictor and we need permission from DiNapoli, that we do not have.
    So, we can just mention that this pattern exists and just give hints in our researche when it appears...

3. rashidin5178

rashidin5178 Sergeant

Well, thanks a lot Sir for your reply.
    As far as I know, SG is recognizing when price disrespect .618 retracement when trend show opposite direction. Let say, trend is up but price go down? Basically, what we are looking for with MACDP? Conflict between trend and price movement? Or trend shifting failure?
    Thanks and Best Regards

#83 rashidin5178, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  4. gibson

gibson Private

Thanks a lot Sive

Yesterday, I mesh up my profit because I couldn't wait for you green light (a go ahead command). I Lost some of my profit. But today am in profit because I waited for your command.

Your analysis is great and helpful especially the Text and Chart version, which i really really prefer.

God bless you, God Bless FPA.

5. Venelin

Venelin Master Sergeant

Here is SG example:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...ption-january-13-2010-stop-grabber-trade.html
    When we have "Conflict between trend and price movement" we have Dynamic Presure imho.
    Cheers!

6. rashidin5178

rashidin5178 Sergeant

#86 rashidin5178, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  7. Joshnix

Joshnix Corporal

Sive there is another k resistance on the daily chart but my fear is that now two k areas have been broken. Maybe the tide is turning again
    ??

8. Sebastian Korytowski

ed. ed h4.

My today's trade:

after retracement from k-resistance (level around 1.3114) - i was on short position, but i saw that the price dosn't have too much "power" to go down, so i spoted that the macd on h4 turnetd bulish. I dropped down to m15 and found ab=cd pattern on resistance 61,8%. I was waiting to macd (M15) turn bulish and looking for close above 3x3 moving averedge. I took long position with target 1.311814.

What do you think about that strategy?
    Best regards
    Sebastian

9. Sebastian Korytowski

ed h4. ed.

Hi

I was on short position at k-resistance around 1.3114. But the price doesn't have much power to go down. I saw that the macd on h4 is bulish. I dropped to the m15 and found ab=cd pattern that came to 61,% resistance. I was waiting on m15 that macd indicator turn bulish and close above 3x3 moving average ant take long position. What do you think about that trade?
    Best regard
    Sebastian

10. Venelin

Venelin Master Sergeant

It looks like that my suspicion from yesterday turns to reality...If market closes strong today, next week we`d probably have nice reverse H&S trade, after some retracement?!
    I am switching continents next week, so probably be away from market for a while! Good luck everyone!