FOREX PRO Weekly March 25-29, 2013

Hi Sive,

I found that when you sound extrtemely bullish or bearish, like in te case now, the time for correction is around the corner.

Regards!

Hi Alf,
Counter-opinion approach - I like it :)

Nice drop, lets see if it can reach 1.267 level already today.

The 1.61ext of the January candle(open and close) is at 1.263, this is also the low of the January 2012 candle. Maybe we will get a bounce from this level.

I too have found that when the sentiment is strongly bearish or bullish, it is often nearing time for a reversal. It has been a good week for placing stop grabber buy orders with tight stops, and sell stop orders below the low for many pips.

Hi Sive,

I found that when you sound extrtemely bullish or bearish, like in te case now, the time for correction is around the corner.

Regards!
Hi Alf,
Counter-opinion approach - I like it :)

Last edited:
May colors of "Holi" fill your life with Joy Happiness Love and Success..
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous Holi..
May God fill your account with Green color $$$$$..

Hi Sive, I got in on a long (with a sell stop below 1.2750) and woke up to a pleasant surprise! Now I am thinking we can watch for a reversal at 1.2843 or a further retracement up with an ABCD to 1.29 or a 3-drive sell at 1.286. Does this seem right to you?

Last edited:
Hi Brandon, actually Pivot formulas are based on values of previous trading period (i.e. week), thus indicator wouldn't need an open.
Do you have the same indicator as me? If yes, then when you watch market during weekend - adjust the number of period to "-1". The point is that in this case it will treat passed week as previous week and will show you the numbers.
But in the begining of the week - return it back to "0". I've found that sometimes it has bug on Mondays - shows pivots incorrectly.
And finally - you can calculate pivots in excell :)

Hi guys,

I think you should like these indicators. Weekly and Monthly Pivots. You don't need update them every week or month. Just attache them to the chart. It looks like on the attached screenshot.

BTW, Sive what is the blue line on the Thursday update on Daily chart? It looks like DMA but it's always bellow price and isn't shifted forward.

weeklypp.jpg

Attachments

• WeeklyPivotPoints.ex4
    7.2 KB · Views: 18
  • MonthlyPivotPoints.ex4
    7.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi guys,

BTW, Sive what is the blue line on the Thursday update on Daily chart? It looks like DMA but it's always bellow price and isn't shifted forward.

Hi Marky,
this is an oversold band of Oscillator Predictor

Thank you Sive for all your hard work, May i wish you a most enjoyable Happy Easter break.

Back