FOREX PRO WEEKLY March 31- April 04, 2014

i was planning to post this...
bull vs bear.jpg

usdjpy

I have a feeling that something is cooking and that we might get some nice moves in very near future.

I find usdjpy in very nice position for short, I think 103,44 could remain intact but 103,763 should not be broken.

USDJPY - Primary Analysis - Apr-01 0959 AM (1 day).jpg

I decided to go with stronger usd and jpy.

eurusd could topped 2nd based on H4 and move down might started

gbpusd is irritating, in my mind is target at 1,6703, maybe I am wrong, but cable is fast and could make this 40 pips in a second

audusd made HH, so 5th, although very short, could be in place

usdjpy is also dangerous in case of stronger usd but RR is good

Good morning!

And the winner is...................KIWI !!!

EURUSD

I expect one more push up to end ED as wave c of 2nd of an impulse, target 1,3830, c=a and 38 retrace of 1st agrees almost in pip

EURUSD - eurusd_20140328 - Apr-02 0716 AM (2 hour).jpg

GBPUSD

I think cable is on the way down, I do not expect new high, think this whole pattern is flat

GBPUSD - Primary Analysis - Apr-02 0736 AM (4 hour).jpg

USDJPY

Had to reevaluate my count..this one is most logical and by the rules..question is only if it will be satisfied with task that y is bigger than x or will hit target around 104,20.

USDJPY - Primary Analysis - Apr-02 0656 AM (1 day).jpg

Aussie is lazy, as euro, but I think could drop as rest of them.

Well, looks like very usd bullish so IF it turns round.....

Good trading!

ps
I believe I am wrong on euro....the structure in the picture is not common for ED, so either HH is in place or, in case of new high, DZZ could be in play...sorry

Last edited:
Lolly, your picture confirms my assumptions that releasing ADP Non-Farm Employment Change could cause whipsaws and euro could jump up to 1,3840 and cable might go to ˝my˝ 1,6703/20 zone....

Let´s see...

OK, something is going on...I find 1,37616 low crucial for not going into new HH again, when falls then I expect ZZ (ABCD); target is at least 1,37041, more is better, for me of course.....strong break will not change picture to me, I expect price to come back sooner or later..after establishing Y wave low price will go above W for sure, I expect above X in ZZ pattern and I belive this Y will become 1st of ED, so down I see...

Good trading!

EURUSD - Alternate 1 - Apr-02 1707 PM (2 hour).jpg

Back