FOREX PRO Weekly May 28 - June 01, 2012

Dear Sive

i wanted to thank you for your school and for you daily analysis

i wanted to ask you though 2 questions

1. Do you no longer give a daily uptade in form of a textversion i seem no to get it anymore i only see and get the weekly updates in texversion

2. the oversold indicator which shows the oversold levels inside teh chart on the price not on a seperate window its blue line on your metatrdaer charts ..can you give the link for the dowload of this indicator....

thanks a lot looking forward for youranswer...

Sincerly
winny

Hi Winny,
1. Right under weekly analysis there are 4 reserved posts. Here will appear text daily updates.
2. Unfortunately you can't download this indicator, since it is protected by copyright law.
This is derrivative indicator from DOSC. It gives the same information.
DOSC you can download in our Forex Military School, in corresponding chapter.

thanks for the update Sive. U don't like 4 hour scenario as DRPO buy?? it looks compressed on your screenshot but it looks rather OK on my cmoputer. It ain't the prettiest of all the DRPO's I've seen..but it's not that bad. To say more...i wouldn't even call it a LAL!
Lolly regarding downward targets...I have a Major MAJOR monthly COP standing at 1,2380...so that's before the weekly's logical profit objectives around 1,20....be carefull ...and always remember to analyse longer Time frames.

Good luck and good week everybody!!!

If anybody needs the screenshots just ask!

Hi Damian, thanks for reminding about upper Time Frames.
Speaking about DRPO, I suggest that futures charts look a bit different. If you will take a look in MT4, there will be no DRPO. First is because first penetration has reached 0.382 resistance, second is because later market has formed DRPO Failure. Thrust is also not perfect.
In such circumstances it is better to stick with Butterfly on hourly chart.

Hello Sive,

Market opened higher with a significant gap.
What's your opinion on it? Should price action close the gap before retracement?

View attachment 5512

Yes, I see this. In most cases this should happen. It is even more so after solid downward trend. Let's see...

4hr.jpg
is this the 4hr stop grabber..???

Hi Winny,
1. Right under weekly analysis there are 4 reserved posts. Here will appear text daily updates.
2. Unfortunately you can't download this indicator, since it is protected by copyright law.

dear Sive...

i know i have the dosc but the problem is since it isnt on the chart it doesnt show when its exacly hitting price and so called oversold or overbought..or doyou have a sulotion for that?

i was wondering if its with copy right if can buy the indicator?

hope to hear from you soon ...
and thanks for the answer so far...

Hi Winny,

dear Sive...

i know i have the dosc but the problem is since it isnt on the chart it doesnt show when its exacly hitting price and so called oversold or overbought..or doyou have a sulotion for that?

i was wondering if its with copy right if can buy the indicator?

hope to hear from you soon ...
and thanks for the answer so far...

Why DOSC is not on the chart?

Winny, I also do not like this situation with Oscillator Predictor that I use. If I could I post it for download for free (as DOSC). The problem is that it was invented by Joe DiNapoli and he owns all rights for it. At the same time he has not produced authorized version for MT4.
I've read it's description from his book and was able to estimate formula, then I've programmed it (particularly speaking Kamuta has programmed). Legally I can program by myself and use it for personal needs, but I can't distribute it at any way - free, not free.
IF you have some math skills - you will easily find the formula of Oscillator Predictor from DOSC.
And now I have a dilemma - from the one side I need this indicator for work, since it gives important information, but from the other - I' can't share it with you and that makes participants angry. After some thoughts I've decided that first way is better - I can at least share with you analysis by applying it. Since we make it day by day you will have information about daily levels of oversold and overbought.

I have reposted this post our good colleague onkeous who is based in Greece as he had posted it on the daily video part which not everyone reads..

onenikos
Private, 1st Class
Eurozone in Trouble
Dear Sive and All
As us bears wait for a chance to re- enter/increase positions here are some thoughts to share with you.
As I have mentioned in my previous postings, the "falce" dilemma "Greece in or out the Eurozone" is already superseded by events. These events point to the real problem, which is not the threat of Eurozone disintegration, but rather the way it is handled by the "influenced" decision makers. It is increasingly becoming evident that Greece is a small part of the problem: With the default of Catalunia (3.5% of Eurozone vs 2% of Greece), the 1.9 trillion of the Italian debt and the 1.5 trillion of the Spanish banking debt. But how is the Spanish situation handled diminishes hopes for the future of the Eurozone: What happened is that the bankrupt banks fist transfered their losses to the Spanish state, pushing it also to bunkruptsy. Afterwards they secured tons of loans from the ECB with 1% interest and subsequently lend part of this moneys to the Spanish State (!) with a 6% interest AND in parallel they borough from the Spanish State more moneys that the Spaniard taxpayer is boroughing from EFSF. As if all this is not enough the iron rule so that Spain can be ..."granted" this ingenious solution is the imposing of severe austerity measures that will shrink even more the income of the taxpayer who supply the income to the State that has to repay all these loans that are imposed to the Spanish people on behalf of the Bankers. It doesn't take a PHD to conclude that we in the Eurozone are in trouble. Perhaps the panic button is already pressed by the conference call by the head of the Bank of England of all the Central Bank heads of the Eurozone. Perhaps mr. King by also including Zhou Xiaochuan of the Central Bank of China signals the importance of this meeting. If there are any Bulls out there I would certainly like to hear their argumentation
Best Regards to you Sive and to All the good company here at FPA.

Is this recognisable as a potential bearish butterfly on 1 hr.

Does anyone think it has a chance? 1.618 extension is at around 1.27 - the figure we're looking for.

eubutt29may.gif

Back