FOREX PRO Weekly November 12-16, 2012

Hello Sir,thank you so much for your analysis.You have no idea what is means to people like me(IT'S A SCHOOL THAT I CAN'T AFFORD,BUT YOU ARE GIVING IT TO FREE OF CHARGE)may God richly bless you,also FPA thank you so much for creating this avenue,may God bless everyone in FPA!!!!

Hey sive. Thanks for the allways great analysis. If you ever get the time, i like to hear your analysis on cable. Thanks again. Kind regards from Dk Mau.

Hello Sive!

I noticed that you didnt mention anything about MPS1. The price closed below and it doesnt show signs of return. Is this a sign of Bearish sentiment, or should we wait for a little longer?

Hi Sive!

Question on Joe DiNapoli's worries he describes in his book. He writes that he was worrying if a lot of people start to use his trading methods then this method would not be profitable. He wrote this in late 90-s.

Did you notice change in efficiency of DiNapoli method after so many years past since he wrote?

You and I think others continue his philosophy and share knowledge with us. do you think it will happen in near future?

Thanks

Back