FOREX Pro Weekly, November 15-19, 2010

Post editing

Try these indicators. I have not tries them myself but maybe they work.

For some reason the file did not attache. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Will try again.

Sorry, MidnightRun, but I had to edit your post and delete zip archive from it.
FPA does not permit to place any bootleg software here. The point is that DiNapoli indicators are registered trademark and he has not official pack for MT4.

EUR/USD Daily Update, Fri 19, November 2010

Good morning,
today we will take a look at hourly chart directly, because there is nothing really interesting on higher time frames.
Couple of moments here. First of all, we have some logical profit objectives just above the market. They are 1.618 expansion from small ABC- bottom at 1.3680 and 100% expansion that is just above the next Fib resistance at 1.3793.
Now market is forming triangle pattern, trend turns bearish, but price action does not confirm this. This scenario very often leads to new highs, i.e. upper break out of triangle pattern. But the breakout could be twofold:
1. Market can just touch 1.3680 target and return back - this will be Wash and Rinse, and in this case we should clear out the lows of triangle pattern, or even can reestablish downside move
2. If market will break triangle and hold there. Then, we can count on move to 1.3790.

Attachments

• EUR_1H_19_11_10.PNG
    EUR_1H_19_11_10.PNG
    45.8 KB · Views: 137
Indicators

Sorry, MidnightRun, but I had to edit your post and delete zip archive from it.
FPA does not permit to place any bootleg software here. The point is that DiNapoli indicators are registered trademark and he has not official pack for MT4.

Well, fair enough Sive.

So... do you think it can still hit 1.3300 mate?
That's what I want to know as well.

Sive,

Do you still predict 1.333? The outlook for the Euro doesn't look good according to the news. Ireland needs a bailout, Austria refusing to pay the their part of Greece's bailout. Finland not wanting to help Ireland, & now Portugal says they need a bailout.

Back