FOREX PRO WEEKLY October 07-11, 2013

I found two ways to trade this consolidation triangle on USDJPY:

Strategy #1 (aggressive approach):

Buy 50% of your normal position size at market and put stops beneath 95.70. Target is 104. Move stops to break even when market reaches 1:1 risk / reward ratio. Close 50% of your position at 100.00.

Strategy #2 (for patient traders):

Go LONG with your normal position size on the break above 100.50 and put stops at 97.00. Target would then be at 106.00.

Good luck.

Hi Lolly!
I attached MN,Weekly and this is the H4:D
EURUSD_2013_10_08_H4.png
Peter

Price action is still in the shadow of Fridays daily candle and here is a tricky option because daily upper swing fractal level is a tick above yesetrdays high so change of direction could happen far below projected target! Take care!
Lower it goes lower 100% projection will be, but I dont expect much lower.
This is hourly chart but labeling is based on H4 so we supposed to go into last abc toward Y around 13630. All potential harmonics are same as yesterday.

Good trading!

201310090745H1.jpg

Good trading!

0830: Drop has not changed my overall picture but opposite now 113 extension is almost in pip in confluence with 100% expansion! So two targets, 1st at 1,3620 and perhaps 2nd as Double top.

201310090825H1.jpg

Last edited:
from a member of another forum

The smaller ratings agency, DBRS, is considering downgrading the AAA-rating of the US.

• Action reflects the growing risk of a selective default by the federal government on its debt securities

• If the debt ceiling is not raised or eliminated by October 17, it is unclear how the Treasury would operate

• While a low probability, missing payments on selected government securities cannot be ruled out the longer it takes for an agreement to be reached on the debt ceiling, the greater the risk of missed payments

• The review for downgrade reflects the increasing uncertainty over the debt ceiling outcome

• If by October 17 there is still no agreement to raise the debt ceiling and the United States subsequently misses a debt payment, DBRS would assign a Selective Default rating to the affected securities

• If there is a full-fledged default involving a wide array of securities, the magnitude of the downgrade would be greater

• My guess is that Fitch could do the same on Thursday or Friday. This is being largely ignored but Fitch doing the same could create much bigger ripples in markets.

hi sive sir...
hi to all my friends..
as today is 10th oct means 10.10
and our daily vdo is also 10min.10sec
so its 10.10.10.10. :)

Back