FOREX PRO WEEKLY October 13-17, 2014

Pls commander what is your view on AUD/USD will you consider market action on daily TF as DRPO LAL, since market closed below 0.618 * but penetrated 0.886 & 0.786FR level now market is in the up move. pls what will your reaction be if U are analyzing the currency.
Thanks as usual Master in pips.

Hi Sive,

After confirmation of bullish grabber on daily. Is ıt reasonable to check for dynamıc pressure on lower time frames ın order to rely it or not ? If yes which lower time frame you suggest ?

Regards.

Pls commander what is your view on AUD/USD will you consider market action on daily TF as DRPO LAL, since market closed below 0.618 * but penetrated 0.886 & 0.786FR level now market is in the up move. pls what will your reaction be if U are analyzing the currency.
Thanks as usual Master in pips.

Hi Ochills, well, we've traded DRPO on AUD, but whether this LAL will work or not - difficult to say. May be it will, at least on JPY this has worked. But AUD is a bit blur on bigger time frames. Particularly speakin on monthly chart, it seems that market should go lower. That's why as we've done with DRPO, currently this market doesn't attract me. But this is just my personal view...

Hi Sive,

After confirmation of bullish grabber on daily. Is ıt reasonable to check for dynamıc pressure on lower time frames ın order to rely it or not ? If yes which lower time frame you suggest ?

Regards.

Hm,
I think I'm not quite understand the question... Dynamic pressure and grabber are different patterns. May be they could appear together, but there is no relation between them. Could you please explain more, what do you mean with checking pressure when grabber has appeared?

One thought about GBP/USD, Current bounce from the 595x area was started some 30/40pips above the 1.27 extension. Maybe it will not go so deep as to the 5750. It may just return and grab these missing pips and then start the bounce....

One thought about GBP/USD, Current bounce from the 595x area was started some 30/40pips above the 1.27 extension. Maybe it will not go so deep as to the 5750. It may just return and grab these missing pips and then start the bounce....

I have the same feeling. Also cabel hit 4H. 100%AB=CD at 1.59 in agreement with 127.2 butterfly buy. Tomorrow employment data is due and if it is good numbers would be perfect reason to spark up long awaited Monthly BnB buy...

I mean; lets say we had bullish grabber on daily. After confirmation we look at lower time frames e.g 1 hour and we see bearish dynamic pressure and do not open trade or see bullish dynamic pressure and decide to play grabber on daily. (to use dynamic pressure like a filter in lower time frames ın order to rely on grabber pattern on higher time frame.. just a thought! )

I mean; lets say we had bullish grabber on daily. After confirmation we look at lower time frames e.g 1 hour and we see bearish dynamic pressure and do not open trade or see bullish dynamic pressure and decide to play grabber on daily. (to use dynamic pressure like a filter in lower time frames ın order to rely on grabber pattern on higher time frame.. just a thought! )

Hm,
Well probably this would make sense, but pressure does not accompanied grabber any time. It means that instead of pressure there could be any other pattern...

Some WILD PA! Euro has formed nice btfly sell at 100% ab=cd and channel top.Minimum target of butterfly at 38.2 already reached: 10-15-2014 17-00-23.jpg

Back