Forex Signal (Mon, April 05, 10:00 EST) US Pending Home Sales

Request

Hello All,

Please is anyone using the new trading software called Secret News Weapon?. If there is anyone, please I need it very much .You can email me at 'karonril@gmail.com' on how I can have access to it. If you have a good forex robot, kindly send it to me thru my email.
Thank you.

Kfolaji

The owners/developers of Secret NEws Weapon have gone out of business. Even if you could get hold of it would you want to still be using a trading software package with no support?

Think we need to look for alternatives...

The owners/developers of Secret NEws Weapon have gone out of business. Even if you could get hold of it would you want to still be using a trading software package with no support?

UHHGGG!!! Some of these posts are driving me crazy I'm sorry. For all these people asking to be emailed about the SNW, my goodness, just go to Fast Economic News / Secret News Weapon SNW. And they are not "out of business"; they just changed their name.

What's with all these posts asking to be emailed about SNW? Is that some kind of scam or something??

UHHGGG!!! Some of these posts are driving me crazy I'm sorry. For all these people asking to be emailed about the SNW, my goodness, just go to Fast Economic News / Secret News Weapon SNW. And they are not "out of business"; they just changed their name.

Yeah, some people also believe in aliens...

I guess I use the software that does not exist... :)

What's with all these posts asking to be emailed about SNW? Is that some kind of scam or something??

that's kind of interesting too. I don't get why don't they just email that company...

they just changed the name... unless you want tell me I use a product with no support :)

Back