1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex-Trading-Made-Ez.com ( George C Smith)

Discussion in 'Trading Systems' started by Administrator, Mar 24, 2009.

1. kdp

kdp Recruit

Yes, I tried long ago and gave up, because the system despite it's simplicity its not explained well enough. I think Gorge need to hire a professional copy writer to do the job, or writ and EA to send signals and manage trades. the man is very sincerely honest and helpful. as for price, it's almost free, compared to what's out there.

2. Manor53

Manor53 Recruit

I sure would like some help with his method, I've watched all of the videos and been through the manual several times, I get no replies when I send questions to George and will soon be asking for a refund, which I doubt I'd get, but I wanted to try and find what I'm missing first, so any help would be great. I see ideal setups fail all the time, I implement his money management guide and look for everything in my favour yet still struggle. As anyone who has bought this knows, his instructions are poor, the manual is badly written and 75% of the videos are pointless. I'd like to know if there's anybody using this profitably and would be willing to help me find out what I'm missing. I somehow doubt the reviews on here actually match the percentage of people who are having any success.

Thanks for any help.

3. movit4000

movit4000 Recruit

Anyone still using this system?

4. prapto_rich

prapto_rich Recruit

I'm trying to lerning this strategy guys...
    I hope it could make me more success in forex such as my success investing in PAMM of lite forex broker.
    amien...

5. Geno88

Geno88 Recruit

I bought this system like 4 or 5 years ago, ran through the manual and couldn't real grasp the concept..now that im a little more seasoned in the market i decided to come back and read this system and really study it. I believe I really got a understanding of it and been having some success with it on a demo account. I decided to do a month challenge and if I am successful will be going live.