Forex Trading Signal 08/28/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review + Long-term Outlook:
1) 8-28-2008r-p.swf

Let's first review what happened on Wednesday.

It came out higher than expected by 1.4, from -0.7% expected to 0.7%, and the headline came out higher as well. In the first minute it moved by only 10 pips but it was a beginning of the up trend and eventually USD/JPY moved by 80 pips. It seems it worked better so maybe next time I will focus more on it.

Let's talk about Thursday.

1. Thursday, August 28th, 2008 (2:00 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 2:00 a.m. we will have UK Nationwide House Prices m/m which is expected to come out at -1.5%. If it comes out at -2.0% or lower (more negative), I would sell GBP/USD and expect 30 pips move. On the other hand, if it comes out at -1.0% or less negative, I would buy GBP/USD and expect 30 pips move as well.

2. Thursday, August 28th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. 2nd Q GDP Annualized Prelim. Rev. which is expected to come out at 2.7%. Because this is annualized, I would use 0.4 trigger here. If it comes out at 2.3% or lower, I would sell USD/JPY and look for 40 pips price action. On the other hand, if it comes out at 3.1% or higher, I would buy USD/JPY and expect 40 pips move as well. If we get a signal, make sure there is no significant conflict with U.S. Initial Jobless Claims. Remember, higher IJC is bad for the U.S. dollar (selling pressure on USD/JPY) and lower IJC is good for the U.S. dollar (buying pressure on USD/JPY). Also, be careful of a possible whipsaw/reversal effect as this was doing that before.

That would be all for Thursday.

Please also watch the combo video with Review/Preview + LT Outlook.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Back