Forex Trading Signal 11/09/07

Goose

Dear Nyntein

FX is not easy to predict, if you do not understand what you are doing, don't blame others for your losses, you are entering the orders - might I suggest you undertake your own analysis and apply this to Felix' analysis - Don't jump up and down if you lose - this is the first lesson in FX - there are always losses - the key is to minimise your losses and exploit your wins - if it was easy everyone would be doing it and then who would take the other side of the orders to form a market?

I hope that you do well but responsibility for your own actions is probably the hardest lesson - its easy to blame others but hard to face up to your own decisions.

Good luck mate

veggio

Felix words

Read this:
"Imagine that it’s 4:29 am, and the price on GBP/USD is at 1.9605. At 4:30 am, we have UK Retail Sales scheduled that are expected to read 0.5%. Imagine, the retail sales read 1.0%, and you feel that it’s good for the pound, so you click on the button to buy GBP/USD at 1.9605, except instead of filling you at 1.9605, your broker slips you and fills you at 1.9645. You got filled at the very top of the spike, you see price retracing now, you get scared, and exit with a loss, and you wonder what happened. Well, what happened is what happens with almost every important news announcement. There is a big spike that happens in the first 5 to 15 seconds, because so many people are trying to go in the same direction. Then traders realize that the market over-reacted, so they close their positions, and the market makes a retracement. Then as it retraces, the price becomes more attractive, so the people either again go long at better prices, or they allow the market to fully retrace and go into the opposite direction..."

Felix words.

you said we should sell on GBP/USD if the number will be -7.4B or more negative and the result turned out to be -7.8B and i place a sell and the market moved against me and i losy $250
why did u lie to us felix:mad:

Thanks for your forcast.

Felix, thanks for your forcast. but please i want to know the real brokers i can trade with so that i will not fall to the hand of fake broker or scammer.
Thak you ones more.:)

No one is able to be 100% right in FX, ever!

I find it amazing that there are people willing to blame Felix because they lost money following a projection he made. He makes recommendations based on his past experience and best guess after analysis. More often than not he is pretty close to the money. Occasionally not so close. Who cares, so what, on to the next! No one can predict with 100% accuracy all of the time. No matter what approach you take to the markets there will always be losses. The idea is to have more winners than losers not to never ever have a loss. To believe otherwise is naive!

It appears sometimes the market does not respond exactly when we predict. By 5:30 the market reverses, by 5:30 you're good by 60 pips, another 20 minutes and you've added another 40 pips.

Thanks to Felix

Dear felix, I really apprecite your effort.
with this your inovation of bringing up a forum for forex traders.
This forum i can see is really helping alot of newbies in forex trading. Thanks once again.

Felix keep doing the good work.

People really amaze me some times ,i cant really see any sense in the talk that the market move against and you start blaming others.if u are that perfect y didn't u do your analysis and trade ur trend.sthink of the days u being making pips.u will see he has nothing to gain in ur lossing more.so i demand we aplogize to this great guy.let me lead the way by saying FELIX WE ARE VERY VERY SORRY.And any one that does not apologize is defiantly a SCAM BROKER

Thanks Felix for providing many great tips. Even though his first report was wrong, but his 2nd report about CAD trade balance was right. If anyone trade on this report would collect in about 25-40 pips. Hey guys, stop complaining about your losses. You still have many chances to make your money back. When you trade in the Forex market, do not expect that you will be a winner at all time. You have to accept there will be a few losses. Have a great weekend everyone.

be realistic, guys...

felix is not perfect, and you should have a more independent attitude when posting.

he does his best, but is not always right. you should fully understand this and not blame felix for your own trades.

if you do that then you will never learn anything :err:

all the best in your future trades,

Dazza

Back