1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading Signal 11/09/07

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Felix Homogratus, Nov 8, 2007.

1. rotaty-trader

rotaty-trader Recruit

Thanks for the market analysis Felix. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated. This is a very powerful learing tool not a food line where one just lines up for a hand out.:( Do your own analysis members and watch the markets. Look before you leap. You will never learn this way. A loss is also a good learing tool. Look back at what you did and learn from your mistakes.
    Thanks again Felix for giving back so much.:)

2. davee

davee Recruit

Too Costly To lose money when U follow signals wrongly.

This is funny, how come i made money on felix signals and u lost.He said u shud sell GBP/USD if the number comes out negative and it came out more negative which made the pair to move down. well,i think u need to reassess urself and follow exactly what felix says next time very well to avoid such a mistake. Its too costly to lose money when u have felix. thanks to felix once more we're out to kick our enemies out.:shocked:

3. Pipster61

Pipster61 Recruit

there are no guarantees

We must be responsible for our own trades.. Wait for the news and follow the trend.. We trade at our own risk, thats just the way it is!
    Dont Blame.

4. 4rextrader

4rextrader Recruit

cool...ur the gik

hi
    thanks fr the signals

is there a site i can get free forex news report?

5. jbell

jbell Recruit

don't understand!

I would have done the same! I don't understand the report came out negative, Davee mentioned it came out more negative and the pair USD/GBP moved down.You said the price moved up and lost money(which I would have done as well) did the price movve down first then rally later on?:confused: