ForexEternity - Tom Green, Forex Achiever - Oliver Green, Marketer - Bob Manner BEWARE!

Forex Eternity

I know it is a while since anyone posted in this particular forum, but I wanted to add a little bit about my experience with the slippery Mr Thomas Greene. I have done investigative journalism in the past, and always have a soft spot for checking out anyone who likes to make promises that involve making millions.

I have listened to two webinars by Greene in the last couple of weeks, one about Binary Options and the other Forex Eternity, but despite this difference in product, he could have been, and probably was reading from the same script for both. During the webinars, Greene "gave away" amazon gift cards and copies of his software, on one occasion to someone with a very similar name on either webinar, and then obviously led his supposed 1000 participants to the product itself at a cost of almost $600 once tax is added.

One thing i did find interesting is that when paying for his product via paypal, the system seemed to think I was trying to leave and offered me 15% off the price. How nice of them. Of course I took this offer, making the total cost a measly £360.

Payment made, login activated, website checked out. It all looked pretty legit, but as well as the numerous scam reports to be found online, there was the distinct hint that I had been in this "brand new, one off membership option" site. That is because i had. It could have easily just been a mirror of the Binary Options site Greene was touting a couple of weeks earlier.

So, off to test the refund process and to see how we could scare them into doing it quickly.

This is the email sent to SWREG last night.

I would like to request this transaction be cancelled in line with FSA
guidelines in the UK, and regulatory governing bodies. The order was
completed in error and should not have been made. In line with the
moneyback guarantee, and the fact that the card has been blocked by the
provider, Can you confirm that payment will not be completed and this
transaction is cancelled.

Regards

Less than 24 hours later, we received this response.

Thank you for contacting SWREG.

We are processing your refund for order: U5480845901. Please allow 5 - 7
days for the credit to be applied to your credit card. Due to billing
cycles, the refund may not appear on the same credit card statement as
the original charge.

Sincerely,
Bryan Gilbert L.
SWREG
Customer Service
Email ID: 25914593

I had not blocked the card, although due to the way i use this card, my bank are well aware that it is frequently used fpr some less than reputable transactions. Mention of the FSA, even in their now virtually defunct state, and sounding as though you know the law - which i do - always seems to be the best way of dealing with these people. I will update if the refund is actually processed as described, but on the whole, this is the type of mail to be sent by anyone looking for a refund on this or any other of Greene's products.

Getting your refund

Hello again learnf,
The key to refunds to an unresponsive SWReg or RegNow purchase is to call Digital River, the parent company.
(...)

Thanks a lot BigT, your post got me my $512,- back, due from Jan 2012. The crux was contacting Digital River. Through them I finally got SWREG to respond to my e-mails, and in the end Digital River notified me of the refund.

My story: I found this thread because I got an e-mail about Forex Eternity. I saw their video and realized it is the very same thing I was conned with back in 2012. It was called "Forex Profit Creator", from a mr James Harvey. The system was absolute rubbish, as was clear from the results after two weeks. I asked questions, but never got any answer. Then I asked my money back, and never got any answer. Then started contacting SWREG: never got an answer. Then I tried trough PayPal (through which I paid), but they said they could not help me as I had not bought a faulty physical product. Then I gave up and had learned something...

Last edited:
Back