• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Recent Performance

Well,

What a week, it has essentially lost 11 orders in a row. Check out FPA's live account, It's the same as both of my live accounts which both run FGB. Now to respond to earlier posts about performance, this is a trend rider. If there cannot be a second push of 75 or more pips then this EA loses all its orders. It makes orders in direction of breaks (first set). It places second set at the consolidation/reversal point at end of second wave. Sooooo, this EA makes a BOATLOAD of pips when a strong trend is in place. It racks up money so fast you'll be wondering why you don't only use FGB as your only source of income.
And then ranging markets happen! Most of the time FGB stays away from ranging markets if they move gently. But if there are breakouts within the ranges FGB sees it as a breakout and takes the trades accordingly. Only to have them reverse, FGB take a SECOND set in the opposite direction after the first set lose. And since the market can't get the second push in the opposite direction, those orders lose too.

So if you installed FGB in a trending market (35% of the time historically for any pair) you were impressed.

If you installed FGB recently in the sideways market you cannot figure out why you are losing money and FGB must suck.

It doesn't suck, it will make you CRAZY pips during trends. You just have to be careful to:
1) TURN IT OFF FOR NFP
2) If the account is smaller and risk cannot be turned down enough, do not use this product during summer ranging markets.
3) Buy a volatility trader like Million Dollar Pips to go along side FGB during these times (This has helped me cut my losses in HALF this week)

Hope this helps someone
Peace and Profits

The performance during august was simple horrible. I hope Forex Growth Bot comes back to track now with the beginning of September. Next year, i will switch FGB off for August to prevent these "Summer-losses".

Hi Pharoh777

Well,

What a week, it has essentially lost 11 orders in a row. Check out FPA's live account, It's the same as both of my live accounts which both run FGB. Now to respond to earlier posts about performance, this is a trend rider. If there cannot be a second push of 75 or more pips then this EA loses all its orders. It makes orders in direction of breaks (first set). It places second set at the consolidation/reversal point at end of second wave. Sooooo, this EA makes a BOATLOAD of pips when a strong trend is in place. It racks up money so fast you'll be wondering why you don't only use FGB as your only source of income.
And then ranging markets happen! Most of the time FGB stays away from ranging markets if they move gently. But if there are breakouts within the ranges FGB sees it as a breakout and takes the trades accordingly. Only to have them reverse, FGB take a SECOND set in the opposite direction after the first set lose. And since the market can't get the second push in the opposite direction, those orders lose too.

So if you installed FGB in a trending market (35% of the time historically for any pair) you were impressed.

If you installed FGB recently in the sideways market you cannot figure out why you are losing money and FGB must suck.

It doesn't suck, it will make you CRAZY pips during trends. You just have to be careful to:
1) TURN IT OFF FOR NFP
2) If the account is smaller and risk cannot be turned down enough, do not use this product during summer ranging markets.
3) Buy a volatility trader like Million Dollar Pips to go along side FGB during these times (This has helped me cut my losses in HALF this week)

Hope this helps someone
Peace and Profits

You got it well taped.
Is there a way to at least move the Sl to BE when it is say +50pips?

FGB was not working this week

Hello FGB users

My FGB would not "activite" since tuesday AM after I manually closed off some trades. I kept re-installing MT4 and FGB adn re-entering my confirmation code using the FGB license manager but still the status of my FGB license is still stuck in "verifying" mode.

Has anyone else had similar experience? Either this week or any other prevoius weeks?

regards,

John

This was my bad folks. For some reason my MT4 platform would not update to the latest build. This happened after I tried to un install / re install FGB as a means of trouble shooting. I got my broker (FXCM) to re-set up my MT4 properly on VPS and all is well again. Now if the bot would only start winning...

didnt happen to me with vps.fxrussia.com
good old russian mechanics :)

i combined FBG with wallstreet "only short" on aud / usd .. was very interesting last week :)

:err:

Negative Growth!

This thing is wiping out my account as fast as it can. One small positive trade in the last three days and the rest big negatives. I am still in my refund period. That's what I will do. I was never able to activate it until I went to VPS. Will try something different with the VPS now.:unhappy:

hi man sorry to hear ... try the fxcombo ea

mini.jpg

Back