• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Bot performance

This thing is wiping out my account as fast as it can. One small positive trade in the last three days and the rest big negatives. I am still in my refund period. That's what I will do. I was never able to activate it until I went to VPS. Will try something different with the VPS now.:unhappy:

Hey everyone!

I purchased FGB two days ago. Installed to my Hot Forex demo account with default settings.
The Bot triggered 14 trades within a day. 4 winning positions (small profits from 1-2 pips and 1 with 8 pips) and 10 loosing trades ( from -1 to -21 pips). The outcome $-117 in one day with 0.1 lot size.

Does anyone have the same or similar results for 23/11? Is there anything could be done to change settings to improve performance? I understand that one day might not be indicative of the overall long run performance, but any feedback or suggestions of those who use EA for some time are wellcome and very appreciated .
Cheers

Just to let everyone know that I have purchased this bot and will be testing it over the rough month of December and the pick-up month of January. If all goes well I will put it on my live account in Feb. I will be posting results.

Hi, thinking of buying this, can someone be so kind to post recent feedback or point me in the direction of a live account (somewhere like myfxbook) all help appreciated. Thank you

Hi there,
I'm following this thread but I still do not comprehend if I have to leave default settings or I have to change something.
What's in myfxbook FGB's page? Is it possible to see "something" useful?

I'm following your hints.

Thanks.

Default settings is what the author says that is on myfxbook.
You know you will have to ajust your lotsize accordingly.
Forget what I said above, that it doesnt make much of a difference between live and demo.
Actually my live results have been behind in about 10% from Nov/04 to now. Im trying to find out from the author.
I stopped all my 5 FGB until I have a convinceable answer.

You can NOT base in my parameter because I have more EAs trading in the same account.So I lower it.

I suggest you to follow the parameter showed in the manual.

new updates?

Hello,
Any new updates on its performance? I will be garteful if you can share your experience.

Regards

Hi All,

First off I looked at the results of the Active Live account which had been running for 9.1 weeks and thought this looks OK!

I then looked at the price and thought, 'that looks cheap', so decided to give it a go!

I purchsed it last Friday Jan 7th!

I then loaded it onto three platforms, all trading EUR/USD!

I am trying the their recommended Think Forex broker on Demo, so far without a single trade

Mt4 Demo (no broker) with lots set at 0.01. It started trading yesterday (Wed). So far there have been two closed trades (-£4 79) and there are at this moment six open trades (one Sell, Five Buy) showing a profit of £7.56.

Because I liked the Live account results, I have taken a chance and I am using it on a Live account, with Forex.com!

I have set the lots at 0.02!

It started trading yesterday, the same as the MT4 demo!

Not the same results though!

So far it has traded eleven times!

The first couple of trades closed trades were losses (-£7.35) and there have been the closed profit trades (+£3.09)

It has been 'riding the tiger' today and has opened seven trades!

One has been closed at + £1.64 and at this moment there are six still open, all showing a profit. The profits range from £0.25 up to £79.33, for a total of £109.69. Obviously, these could end up lower, or maybe higher!

This is a clever piece of kit!

The trade it closed today, had other trades which were opened, before it was opened and some which were opened, after it was opened.

Nowhere does it show a S/L or TP!

The Active Live account has not traded exactly the same as my accounts!

My conclusion is that results vary widely between brokers. So one trader could say it was crap and another could think it is the best thing since sliced bread!

PS. I just took another look and open position profits are now up to £120.00.

I wiil keep you posted on the results of these trades.

Latest on Think Forex (recommened broker).

Today it has opened it's first trade, which at this moment is showing a healthy profit.

In a later post Fxelfin states, how unstable, 'three different results on three brokers'.

It is a fact that you will NEVER get indenitcal broker results trying to match brokers!

Even if two people are using the same broker on different computers, it is unlikey that they will trade exactly the same, (different connection speeds etc).

I sometimes have three brokers MT4's open at the same time and it is very rare that the prices match exactly. In extreme cases I have seen as much as ELEVEN PIPS difference in price ranges at the same time.

What Fxelfin should really be looking at is, that all three platforms are at this moment showing healthy profits!

Back