• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Im getting tired of this kind of EA..m using it in 6 real account for long time ,my account is negative.it goes up and down in the same equity range.Giving me a lot of stress..Gona try something different..
Actually I take this moment to offer them here to anyone who want to buy one

Alpari , Thinkforex , Hotforex.. about six month stuck around the same equity or worse : negative about 15%..This is a good EA anyway..I could be 25 30 50% down

I ran this EA on a demo account for about six weeks in November/December 2011. It started off with a few impressive wins then took the account equity rapidly downwards like a sinking ship in the ocean. I sure wish I could get the same performance the testers die.

Alpari , Thinkforex , Hotforex.. about six month stuck around the same equity or worse : negative about 15%..This is a good EA anyway..I could be 25 30 50% down
Hermes, please can you share (here or PM) your stats link, and VPS used to trade? What location and company. Thank you

These are two i think VERY GOOD Forex Growth bot, ThinkForex Rel accounts (not mine):
Forex Growth Bot System | Myfxbook
Forex Growth Bot Basic Real System | Myfxbook

So i think there must be other issue with your robot setup or VPS (computer latency) used to trade, or something...

Low latency means EVERYTHING to this (and other EA's) as well, I guess. Starting FGB a few months ago with a broker and VPS that gave a high latency = no or very few trades (like twice a month). After changing broker and VPS provider with a minimum of latency it's now trading 2-3times a week. Currently up 42% since start 13. of December 2011. (Start balance 1.000 USD).

With this EA you have some sliders inside. Why the hell you don't use it? I've get 3 weeks timeframe for backtests (with good endpoint), and make preparation with optimalisation for Slow, Fast and others. Now I have good entries and profitable closing with this EA on forward test with demo account. During last week with 1000 USD account makes me 92 USD with 0,05 lotsize. On demo of course :)
If it works until end of February, switch to real small account with 0.01 lotsize and we see..

I’m getting tired of this kind of EA ..m using it in 6 real account for long time ,my account is negative.it goes up and down in the same equity range.Giving me a lot of stress..Gona try something different..”

Gekk, don’t rely on EA for your trading as I have not come across any that made huge amount of money for anyone except for the developer and seller of these EAs.

Why don’t you try position or even day trading?
Just be patience, practice good money management, pick a pair that’s pretty way up, enter some trades, and then wait for the reversal.
As shown in attachment trades example, you don’t have to place large lot size trades to make good money....and it's very much stress free.
And I bet it beats those so-called holy grail EAs out there by a wide margin.

Attachments

• Screenshot2 27-Jan-2012.JPG
    Screenshot2 27-Jan-2012.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 57
Back