• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Have had it for about 3 weeks. 200 pips in week 1, 600 in week 2, and not much this week.

Using FX Pro and FX Primus. Both up about the same, not identical but similar. About 700 to 800 plus pips up so far. I closed some of the trades manually but even when left alone it would have been profitable. On the trades I closed out I lost about 100 pips vs the EA closing them later.

Typical stop loss is about 30 to 60 pips but could be as high as 150 but that would be a May 6th type event. Typical gain runs from 30 to 150 pips. End of the day it makes more pips than it loses.

These are on default settings.

Good one. Pls kip us posted!
Have had it for about 3 weeks. 200 pips in week 1, 600 in week 2, and not much this week.

Using FX Pro and FX Primus. Both up about the same, not identical but similar. About 700 to 800 plus pips up so far. I closed some of the trades manually but even when left alone it would have been profitable. On the trades I closed out I lost about 100 pips vs the EA closing them later.

Typical stop loss is about 30 to 60 pips but could be as high as 150 but that would be a May 6th type event. Typical gain runs from 30 to 150 pips. End of the day it makes more pips than it loses.

These are on default settings.

sounds al interesting .
few questions.
Can it work together with a different bot on the same platform
i am using Leo Trader Pro at the moment.
and what happens with the trades this bot controls when u got a Server disconnect for a short while does it stil regonice his own trades after it connects again :err:

sounds al interesting .
few questions.
Can it work together with a different bot on the same platform
i am using Leo Trader Pro at the moment.
and what happens with the trades this bot controls when u got a Server disconnect for a short while does it stil regonice his own trades after it connects again :err:

I'm using it with other EAs on the same platform without a problem.

I think the EA does fine if there is a temporary disconnect from the broker's server. The updated version also has a parameter to deal with a closed and reopened platform:

"ClosePreviousSessionOrders (All Versions) – This option will ask you to close out trades if MT4 restarts."

What is the algorithm behind the EA?

Hi everyone,
congratulations! May know the pattern of this ea's trading?
Thanks

Live account running on AlpariUK

Hi guys

I have a live account with AlpariUK which you can monitor here:
Forex Growth Bot System | Myfxbook

I am currenty up 10% after the first "6 DAYS". Like others has stated in the above posts, I did close some of the trades manually. This was a typical emotional reaction (the ruin of all good traders lol) I was not expecting the EA to make so many PIPS and as I could not see any SL or TP, I collected what I could before it disappeared :) Like others probably, we are so used to these EA's making fools of us that when we see the real deal we panic!!!!

Anyway, I also had 1 trade open at TWICE my MAX lot size and then later the EA closed half of the trade and left he the other half open. I set a manual SL, to at least lock in some profit, whilst I sent an email to SUPPORT. Before they replied the trade had reversed and took out my stop (+96 pips). Their advcie was to close it manually but could not confirm if the EA still had control of my trade so I will be looking out for this as part of my appraisal.

I have just installed the revised EA which now has magic numbers & Show SL & TP. It has not traded since the update becaust the EUR/USD pair is currently consolidating and ranging sideways. This EA is designed to ride the TREND ala Elliot Wave surfing.

So far all of the results for this EA are positive. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that it contiues to be profitable.

Happy trading
Graham :)

Look good with your live resuklLookLlllorerer
Hi guys

I have a live account with AlpariUK which you can monitor here:
Forex Growth Bot System | Myfxbook

I am currenty up 10% after the first "6 DAYS". Like others has stated in the above posts, I did close some of the trades manually. This was a typical emotional reaction (the ruin of all good traders lol) I was not expecting the EA to make so many PIPS and as I could not see any SL or TP, I collected what I could before it disappeared :) Like others probably, we are so used to these EA's making fools of us that when we see the real deal we panic!!!!

Anyway, I also had 1 trade open at TWICE my MAX lot size and then later the EA closed half of the trade and left he the other half open. I set a manual SL, to at least lock in some profit, whilst I sent an email to SUPPORT. Before they replied the trade had reversed and took out my stop (+96 pips). Their advcie was to close it manually but could not confirm if the EA still had control of my trade so I will be looking out for this as part of my appraisal.

I have just installed the revised EA which now has magic numbers & Show SL & TP. It has not traded since the update becaust the EUR/USD pair is currently consolidating and ranging sideways. This EA is designed to ride the TREND ala Elliot Wave surfing.

So far all of the results for this EA are positive. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that it contiues to be profitable.

Happy trading
Graham :)

Look good with the live trade account.

I have just noticed that the FPA Active Live account has not updated for over thirty three hours!

Nothing wrong I hope!

There are a lot of the FPA tests which are still not updating!

Seems a strange thing to happen.

I hope all is well over at FPA!

Last edited:
The FGB opened a buy trade on the EU on the live account, but not on the demo.
Quite risky for my taste. It is running on a very small lot size of course. Let's see the results.

Back