• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
I just realized that I forgot to register the software :hissyfit:
No wonder, why it was not trading!:D
Anyway, just closed manually all positions with another 604 pips of profit.
It is now up and running on FXDD demo and FXDD live!

how long have you been running this EA?

Which broker are you using?

I got that same trade too FXCO. But it seems you missed out on the one right before it that was a 30 pip gain (the two cancelled each other out in my account). So far my trades have been matching nearly exactly with FPA's account.
The EURUSD pair seems a bit flat right now, so don't expect anything spectacular (or horrendous).

Upsells

Up-sells are the SAME robot. The ONLY different is there are more settings. This is Not to meet a certain quota. If a user is inexperienced and chooses not to tweak the robot we are not going to charge them for it, hence the lower price of $70.

If a user wants to tweak the robot they can buy the other versions which allow you to manipulate how the robot trades. BUT ALL versions are the same just with additional settings.

Nothing’s hidden. It’s all there. We stated it on the website.

Support

Can you tell me the price of the upsells? I am interested in the version with more parameters, but won't pay the initial $70 if the upsell is expensive.

This info is not stated on the website - it is hidden!

Me missing that one winning trade was a matter of bad luck. I installed this EA after that trade and right before the losing one, it's early yet though.

Hi, I've been trading live with GoMarkets since Friday and just breaking even so far. But, trades have been almost similar to that of the example on FPA. Only a couple of trades mismatch.

Will post a detailed summary after I complete a week today.

One thing I've noticed so far is that EA needs more tweaking around its profit taking (closing trades) logic.

However, seems low risk so I'm going to run this for a few weeks.

No Update so far.. Bot has been asleep for the past two days... EUD/USD has been swaying either way too.. so i'm glad it didn't trade.. So far I'm up <20 pips for the week. So I'm going to keep monitoring this.

I think the bot uses Elliot wave, and probably some other techniques as well.. Would love to see how it reacts during news though..

Anyone with experience on a live account during major news?

Not updating!

I have just noticed that the FPA Active Live account has not updated for over thirty three hours!

Nothing wrong I hope!

Back