• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
well,I am disappointed,I bought this EA,and It appeard:

Forex Growth Bot Advanced Edition - $59.00

This version includes additional settings that allow you to further tweak the robot and attempt to improve performance. Please refer to the manual from your Basic edition download to see which settings are included.

Buy Now

Forex Growth Bot Power Source Edition - $70.00

This version includes advanced settings, plus wave trailing and re-invest capital. It also includes some source code.

Buy Now

Advanced Support And Optimization Service - $49 Per Month

This service includes robot optimization services, advanced updates with the ability to request features, and higher class support. Higher class, meaning access via Skype, PC to PC support (we login to your PC and help) and more. This also includes new currency pairs and new settings as they become available. Please feel free to contact us after signing up to reach us on Skype.

Buy Now

Download Forex Growth Bot
To download Forex Growth Bot Basic Edition + Manual please Click Here .

(Includes FIFO Setting For US Brokers in Inputs Tab).

Does this mean I need to pay more money to them?And which edition should I buy?:unhappy:
Hello,

No it doesn't mean you need to pay more money. They are OPTIONAL purchases. It doesn't reduce the value of what you purchased just because they offer enhanced versions. The live account results that FGB is posting on this site is the basic version with default settings except for the lot size according to them.

Here is the link to the real account results https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/forex_growth_bot/real

so I checked out the live results with investor access provided by the website and it looks very suspicious.

If you enable comments in the history you will see that the comment "forex growth bot" appear only after 17th January. before this there is no comment.

there is however a trade which has been split. ie partially closed. Also there is a canceled buystop and two symbols which are eurusdt instead of just eurusd.

this ea as far as i am aware can not partially close trades nor place pending orders.

so we can only trust the live results after the 17th of January, after most of the 500% gain has been made. draw your own conclusions.

I would like FPA to look into this as we are clearly being deceived. A lot of people are saying the EA is great. But then if it is why manufacture the results?

Last edited:
to kookoo

so I checked out the live results with investor access provided by the website and it looks very suspicious.

If you enable comments in the history you will see that the comment "forex growth bot" appear only after 17th January. before this there is no comment.

there is however a trade which has been split. ie partially closed. Also there is a canceled buystop and two symbols which are eurusdt instead of just eurusd.

this ea as far as i am aware can not partially close trades nor place pending orders.

so we can only trust the live results after the 17th of January, after most of the 500% gain has been made. draw your own conclusions, mine are that the broker and EA vendor are collaborating to make the EA look good. Vendor benefits as the results look great and broker benefits because people will use the EA on the vendors recommended broker.

I would like FPA to look into this as we are clearly being deceived. A lot of people are saying the EA is great. But then if it is why manufacture the results?

Now,I have the same doubt.:unhappy:

Hi,
First time to post on this site. Yesterday I purchased the basic Forex Growth Bot and started testing on a demo account with IBFX last night. It has two trades so far, both sells. One has a loss of 14 pips and the other is in profit at this time.I noticed on the FPA account that the lots sometimes vary from trade to trade so I assume that they are using the advanced bot, as mine doesn't have any MM settings. Is that correct? The back test for 2010 doesn't look that great but maybe the forward test will be better. I know that brokers can make a big difference with the profitability of an EA. I live in the US and hope IBFX does a good job. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

New buyer

i did download the latest version
and had to change the setting again
i did test it for the last 4 month
and the results are from 1000 dollar it grow to 5000 dollar
the setting i use now are

0.1 lotsize
Vast volatilityBase 3
SlowVolatilityBase 60
VolatilityFactor 1.8
Trailprofitrisk 0.618 ( i like Fibonacci numbers)

i did test this on Alpari
on Exness i cant go back so far and the results are not so good

i hope the creators can give us some more info about what those numbers exactly do

if others have some bettter setting please let us know

Hi Gert,

Can you advise what live results you are getting with the above settings,

I just bought the Forex Growth Bot - One copy is running with your settings on a live real FXCM account (no trades for two days), the other is running on a Demo account with the standard settings and 0.1 lots where it has taken 6 straight loss trades. (this copy will run out of licence in a few days)

Do you have TP and SL option set as true or false ? (they advise that this cuts down on profits)

Has anyone else seen the 6 straight losses ? 3 on 9th of February and 3 on the 10th of February .....their statement on here shows one loss on the 10th of February.

Regards
Dean

Hi,
as already mentionned here, there is very much difference between the live account published here and what you can have with your own account and brokers.
For instance , had to day a buy order that cost me -55 pips (broker FXCBS).
I have to say i closed this order manualy, since i cannot know where the loss would stop...

I read somewhere on the web that most EA's are somehow broker sensitive, so it's dificult to compare results between different brokers.

For instance, I'm running FGB using thinkforex as recommended by the author of the EA, and even if my results are very similar, not always the same. None of my entries have been at the exact same price, sometimes not even close.

But all in all, at the end of the day, the question is: is it making you pips or not? That way we could start finding out in wich brokers it works, and wich ones doesn't

I read somewhere on the web that most EA's are somehow broker sensitive, so it's dificult to compare results between different brokers.

For instance, I'm running FGB using thinkforex as recommended by the author of the EA, and even if my results are very similar, not always the same. None of my entries have been at the exact same price, sometimes not even close.

But all in all, at the end of the day, the question is: is it making you pips or not? That way we could start finding out in wich brokers it works, and wich ones doesn't

I've used this EA, got a refund now.
why? - well it didn't worked for me, it was loosing everytime.
I was using FXDD and FXPRO.

thanks

Started trading with FGB on 2/09. 7 trades so far, 3 winners and 4 losers for a total of +40.5 pips. Picks the direction OK but doesn't handle the TP well in come cases. My last three trades were in profit approximately 40 pips each (total 120 pips) but ended up with a 23 pip loss each (total -69 pips). I am trading with IBFX demo and the trades are close to the FPO statement. I will let it trade for the next 8 weeks and we shall see.

Today FGB got caught up by news market shake and placed several trades trying to get on the break out. They all ended up losing big time.

You start finding out some points that require attention: for example, to shut it down before news come up and to set a trailing stop or to keep an eye on so it won't let turn a winning trade into a losing one

Back