• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
No problems with that. They execute the operation no longer than 5 hours. It has never been more for me.

I put 800$ on the deposit and cashed out only 300$. Currently, I have 1100+ available, so everything is still ahead.

You wanna say that you are still testing the broker? I wonder, are there gonna be any problems with the broker if you cash out more than you have deposited? As a rule, such situations can lead to conflicts with the broker.

I cashed out more than the initial deposit. Started with Cent account and then changed to Dollar. I made a deposit of 1000$ and cashed out 1500$. Still trading without any problems.

I cashed out more than the initial deposit. Started with Cent account and then changed to Dollar. I made a deposit of 1000$ and cashed out 1500$. Still trading without any problems.
If it’s possible for you, could you show a screenshot of how broker cashed out such amount of money?

Yeah, I can show the screenshot without any problems, but I don’t like to reveal my data. I also can’t send it as a personal message because I did it once, and this person still shows it everywhere. I can share this screenshot with you. If you are not satisfied with it, please ask somebody else.)
2015-12-24_110235.jpg

Ok, it’s enough for me. It doesn’t look like a fake made in Photoshop. The fact that you have painted your personal data even helps me to believe in your screenshot because if you were able to fake it, you could fabricate an unreal person as well. Therefore, I trust you. Thank you for the screenshot!

Back