Fortrade Cheaters

They said they will be in touch as soon as they can, as currently they are helping lots of people.
Normally they give a date when they will respond. But each 4-6 weeks from the acceptqnce date, i would reply to the email to check the progress and also ask if they need any additiobal information.

I think the moral of this story is never take advice from an 'Account Manager' on trades at the broker at which your funds are deposited.
Not only that, but it's a serious issue if you got an advice with an FCA regulated broker. Legal breach?

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about the experience that you had.

One thing that we have found to be true over the past several months is that there are "trade brokers" out there who claimed to be representing Fortrade, but who are in fact independent tricksters using our name to earn money for themselves (I would imagine that other brokers have this same problem).

A major clue in this case is that Fortrade's brokers and account reps are not allowed to advise clients as to what positions they should open or close. If your broker was advising you when to open or close a position, or which asset to invest, then it is EXTREMELY likely that this was not truly one of our brokers.

What you have described sounds very much like something that one of these people might have done. Fortrade is carefully regulated by several international bodies, and we have a full-time Compliance department whose job it is to ensure that we follow all of our legal obligations to the letter.

I would strongly encourage you to contact our Compliance team, and give them whatever details you can about what happened, so that they can look into the issue from their end. The email address is compliance@fortrade.com.

Best of luck!

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about the experience that you had.

One thing that we have found to be true over the past several months is that there are "trade brokers" out there who claimed to be representing Fortrade, but who are in fact independent tricksters using our name to earn money for themselves (I would imagine that other brokers have this same problem).

A major clue in this case is that Fortrade's brokers and account reps are not allowed to advise clients as to what positions they should open or close. If your broker was advising you when to open or close a position, or which asset to invest, then it is EXTREMELY likely that this was not truly one of our brokers.

What you have described sounds very much like something that one of these people might have done. Fortrade is carefully regulated by several international bodies, and we have a full-time Compliance department whose job it is to ensure that we follow all of our legal obligations to the letter.

I would strongly encourage you to contact our Compliance team, and give them whatever details you can about what happened, so that they can look into the issue from their end. The email address is compliance@fortrade.com.

Best of luck!

This sounds very similar to the official response another Fortrade client got, for the same issue, here link
1591876246958.png
So, Fortrade has an issue with rogue ''brokers'' pretending to be your staff right? You realize they actually emailed Fortrade clients from Fortrade official domain/email? Furthermore, since this seems to be a generic response to all with same issues, you actually state that already named account managers (call center simple sales employees really) here on FPA (one Mr David Knezevic and Mr Nikola Marjanovic, namely) are not Fortrade representatives? Per below messages, we were told this implies an offer to specific trade, hence an investment advice.
1591876831070.png 1591876887123.png
Lastly, you refer to employees as 'brokers''. Mind sharing names, brokerage license numbers, issuing authority and the actual company they work for, to clear the matter on who is a broker and who is a Sales account manager. Do not reply with ''contact our Compliance team'', but feel free to include them in this conversation.

Best of luck!

I was trading with this company for over two years, I would also like to share my experience. What happened here is not a matter of coincidence, nor does Fortrade have brokers pretending to be their staff because they would not get anything out of it. One senior account manager that was my own mentor also tricked me into blowing my account, gave me completely wrong advice on how much to invest and where, and all the time I was losing money he convinced me that I would get it back. When the time came to help me not blow my account and save some of my money, he disappeared for a month because he was sick. I never got another mentor assigned and was left with terrible positions which led me to lose 8000 euro in total.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jun 11, 2020 at 9:48 PM

Back