FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robominer_Test

Hi There,
I would like the FPA to test the Robominer EA from forex-goldmine,i have been testing it on a demo acct with alpari-uk and so far it has made a total of $175 profit on a $3000 acct with a floating loss of less than $11 as i write to you and i started trading the acct since on the 20th of Feb,2009.
The only problem i have with it is that it trades only the EUR/CHF and AUD/NZD pairs which are not exactly ok with me.
Thanks,
James.A.

EA

Hello,

What about Forex autopilot by Marcus Leary.

Please help do a thorough laboratory test on it because it was eloquently advertised with a lot of testimonies from the said users.

robots

Hi...Extremely glad you are doing this...You guys have no idea how much you are appreciated for the work you do from checking out Companies to giving out trading signals and etc...Here are 2 robots that show promise..Range Trader....It only works good on a trending mkt which is true with all of them as I have sprung for 6 robot's over the last 2 yrs. (Stop Laughing).. Picked up 220 pips one day with the RT...The other one that does the best job of not going short or long at the wrong time is Auto Scalper....Some of them seem to be set up for range trading rather than a continuing trend..So if you are going to use them stay at the computer..
They will all kill you on a choppy mkt...I have 2 demo and 1 live acc and I only put them on the demo's....Cheers

WTA double eagle

I am using the WTA's double eagle which detects breakouts. the demo account started with 10751.31 on 3/9/09 and currently (3/19) is at 15548.61 max drawdown about 20%.
I know there is a lot of negative feedback on WTA but i think you should test the DE.

http://www.fx-robot-review.com

There's a guy that has a special website containing reviews of different robots. Maybe you can test the new Gomega Robot GomegaXray as well.

Don't even consider an EA

If you want to help new traders, simply do not promote EAs, there is virtually no way a system can work in the long run without human intervention, ALL automated trading EAs will eventually crash -they can't adapt- even if you diversify using various EAs you will be at greater risk, an "End of Day" Position Trading Strategy is a better option.

Hope this enlightens some traders

God Bless You All

Forex Venaengce

I would like to see this EA tested. They say it works great. Just bought it and so far can't figure it out. Please test this one so I know if I need to get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back