FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

What about Forex autopilot by Marcus Leary.

Please help do a thorough laboratory test on it because it was eloquently advertised with a lot of testimonies from the said users.

Forex Autopiliot has been superseded by FAP Turbo which is being tested. FAP standing for "Forex Autopilot".

Automated Forex Grail

Please Test Automated Forex Grail.

Good results so far.

Thank you,

Colm

EA

I would also recomend to test pipboxer V4 you can find it here www.pipboxer.com]PipBoxer Official Website - Automated Forex Trading with MetaTrader 4
They have an ful Demo version.

kind regards
Shantam

Last edited:
very very helpfull thread. I am running 'fantasy', and 'vengence' . Vengence has not traded as yet in 3 days and have moved fantasy to the 4 hour chart and it has not traded since in 2 days. There is absolutely no backup to these products and you are flying blind. I would dearly love to know who the people are behind these and all products so we can ascertain if they are traders or internet marketers. Some even feel like they are the same people using the same robots ,calling them different names and cleaning up on the sales after some parameter is changed. Am only buying thru clickbank to make sure I can get a refund within the guarantee time frame, although it usually doesnt take long to see if they are any good. This is a great forum and exudes trust. Something that is surely lacking in dealing with these robots.

Fantastic work

Thanks for your support. I have been testing Pipsleader now for a month on 2 brokers demo accounts and been most impressed. Well worth a look. I am going live with it.

hi,
it wont be the same when you are trading in real account, alot of complaint i heard regarding the broker itself who is sometime shutdown your EA, and the demo acc is nothing to lose compared to real acc. be smart bro.

Thanks for your support. I have been testing Pipsleader now for a month on 2 brokers demo accounts and been most impressed. Well worth a look. I am going live with it.

Simple logics

If I have an automatic money making machine that keeps making me tons of money 24 hours a day even while I sleep, why in the world would I sell to anybody for couple hundred dollars? why would I want hundreds or thousands of people doing the same trades I do, assuming that my EA is really making money?

I have my doubts about any EA being truly successful in the long run, but would like to see if any of them can really hold up well over even a few months.

I hope the FPA can quickly add more EAs and move a few of the better ones from Demo to Live accounts soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back