Friedfishforex.com is FRAUD!!! facebook.com/freeforexsignal

Is 4xSolutions still supporting this outfit?

YES they are supporting him and when i wrote them in strong words i need his history of master trades they refused
i told them he is scamming people and because of your service he is able to do fraud .
i think we should get his master trades history of negative trades .

he still deleting negative comments from facebook from many months which is called pure cheating .
can i post screenshots of comments people made which he deleted .
how to post screenshots here tell me.

4xsolution is supporting him by hiding his master trades for some weeks from clients area and when some person (subcriber of friedfish service ) asked why this is they said if the master says he wants to hide his trade we can do it .

Last edited:
Hiding open trades to prevent trade copying is one thing. Hiding closed trades to conceal losses is quite another.

I'm disappointed that even after being warned of this deception, 4xSolutions is still actively cooperating with Fried Fish Forex. This will only serve to further damage the credibility of 4xSolutions as well as all the other signals providers who use their service.

Hiding open trades to prevent trade copying is one thing. Hiding closed trades to conceal losses is quite another.

I'm disappointed that even after being warned of this deception, 4xSolutions is still actively cooperating with Fried Fish Forex. This will only serve to further damage the credibility of 4xSolutions as well as all the other signals providers who use their service.

he lost approx 360 pips last week yes 360
then he made approx 200 pips he posted that on facebook that he made 200 pips but no mention of loosing 360 pips . so what will people think people will think he made 200 pips in profit and loss he made is zero
where as his loss is approx 360 pips and gain is for approx 200 pips.
he should be ashamed of himself by making peoples account go down and down as new members are joining by just looking at his positive pips .

This is my first post ever and I felt the need to post something regarding this matter. I've been following his free signals for about 9 months now and I gotta admit, I was in the positive and thought he was a good trader so I decided to pay $200 and join. This is why I'm saying his service/trading is TERRIBLE!!!

1) On his website, he describes what position size to choose depending on your capital size and your risk level. I chose 0.4 Lot per trade thinking that's a good risk for me per trade. But when he trades, he buys EUR/USD 0.4 Lot @ 1.295, then another 0.4 Lot @ 1.2945, and another 0.4 Lot @ 1.2938. So he basically tripled my risk on one trade! What's the point of me setting the risk exposure per trade?!!! That's risk management 101 and Aaron clearly doesn't know it.

2) His website says he trades only high quality trades but from what I've seen, what he seems to be doing is if there is a big bullish candle on lower time frame, like 15 or 30 mins, he buys. If there is a big bearish candle, he sells. And they're big candles on lower time frames, so there is whip-lash action to be expected and everyone knows after a big move, there is going to be some retracement and he gets stopped out. Then because he sees the retracement and gotta make back his money (actually, my money), he buys/sells in the direction of the retracement. Then of course the trend continues of the big candle and gets stopped out. He's an idiot. He's chases after candles.

3) He traded for 2 days before I disconnected his service because he lost 20% of my capital and in total he traded total 28 trades from 7/1/13 7:06AM to 7/2/13 6:27PM. Of those, 10 were winners and 18 were losers. And the winners were small and the losers were big. The biggest win was 38.40 (don't forget, he's trading 0.4 Lot so that's not a lot of move) and the biggest loser was -142.80. And he's had several other losses in the 100's. If his winning percentage is really high, I would be ok if his risk/reward was not good. But with less than 50% winning percentage, that's just waiting for my account to blow up in just a few weeks at the most. I understand I'm going off a small number of data but I wasn't going to wait for my account to go to Zero just to get a bigger data.

Those are just some of the things I've noticed in 2 days. I am writing this so all of you who are just talking about "fake likes" on Facebook are scams and blah blah blah. I'm here to tell you from actually paying $200 for his subscription that IT ROYALLY SUCKS!!!! DO NOT SIGN UP!!! NO NEED TO SPECULATE IF HE'S FAKE OR NOT. HE IS FAKE!!!!

Hope this helps. I guess he got my $200 but hopefully this will help so he eventually doesn't get anybody else's.

This is my first post ever and I felt the need to post something regarding this matter. I've been following his free signals for about 9 months now and I gotta admit, I was in the positive and thought he was a good trader so I decided to pay $200 and join. This is why I'm saying his service/trading is TERRIBLE!!!

1) On his website, he describes what position size to choose depending on your capital size and your risk level. I chose 0.4 Lot per trade thinking that's a good risk for me per trade. But when he trades, he buys EUR/USD 0.4 Lot @ 1.295, then another 0.4 Lot @ 1.2945, and another 0.4 Lot @ 1.2938. So he basically tripled my risk on one trade! What's the point of me setting the risk exposure per trade?!!! That's risk management 101 and Aaron clearly doesn't know it.

2) His website says he trades only high quality trades but from what I've seen, what he seems to be doing is if there is a big bullish candle on lower time frame, like 15 or 30 mins, he buys. If there is a big bearish candle, he sells. And they're big candles on lower time frames, so there is whip-lash action to be expected and everyone knows after a big move, there is going to be some retracement and he gets stopped out. Then because he sees the retracement and gotta make back his money (actually, my money), he buys/sells in the direction of the retracement. Then of course the trend continues of the big candle and gets stopped out. He's an idiot. He's chases after candles.

3) He traded for 2 days before I disconnected his service because he lost 20% of my capital and in total he traded total 28 trades from 7/1/13 7:06AM to 7/2/13 6:27PM. Of those, 10 were winners and 18 were losers. And the winners were small and the losers were big. The biggest win was 38.40 (don't forget, he's trading 0.4 Lot so that's not a lot of move) and the biggest loser was -142.80. And he's had several other losses in the 100's. If his winning percentage is really high, I would be ok if his risk/reward was not good. But with less than 50% winning percentage, that's just waiting for my account to blow up in just a few weeks at the most. I understand I'm going off a small number of data but I wasn't going to wait for my account to go to Zero just to get a bigger data.

Those are just some of the things I've noticed in 2 days. I am writing this so all of you who are just talking about "fake likes" on Facebook are scams and blah blah blah. I'm here to tell you from actually paying $200 for his subscription that IT ROYALLY SUCKS!!!! DO NOT SIGN UP!!! NO NEED TO SPECULATE IF HE'S FAKE OR NOT. HE IS FAKE!!!!

Hope this helps. I guess he got my $200 but hopefully this will help so he eventually doesn't get anybody else's.

he is a cheat , many people lost full accounts because of him. mine friend lost full earnings and account in just 1 month because of him and aaron still sends him email to rejoin him for discount.

HIS FACEBOOK PAGE SHOULD BE REPORTED as he is hiding negative comments and thus cheating people thinking he never losses pips and this way it is clearly a fraud and u (facebook) should stop him and they facebook agreed if more people report to facebook regrading this they will take action against him.
I and mine friend have reported and got reply from facebook if some more people report it then they will take action against him.

Last edited:
Get enough people to complain to 4xsolutions and maybe they'll wake up and realize just what sort of company they are providing support for.

Get enough people to complain to 4xsolutions and maybe they'll wake up and realize just what sort of company they are providing support for.

yes many complain to 4xsoluion and what they did they hide his master trades even from aaron clients and when me and other people asked why they hide previous trades they said it it because aaron wanted it i told it is cheating they told they cant help
even when asking thousands times to reveal his master trades which is closed they said they cant.

Back