From New to Consistently Profitable Trader in 5 Part Video Series

Hi everyone

Have been trading forex for over 8 years now and I feel like its time to teach new people who are not profitable yet.

So I decided to put together a simple trading strategy to help new or not yet profitable trader to become profitable in 5 part video series.

PART 1 - Why price action works so well on different markets and how we should use it to our advantage.
PART 2 - How institutions manipulate the markets and how we can use this information to our advantage.
PART 3 - Step by step trading strategy that is simple but highly effective to find high probability trades.
PART 4 - I show how I use this step by step strategy to find trades on EURO/USD 5 minute chart, there is winners and losses and I show you exactly where I put my stop loss / take profits and how I manage my trades.
PART 5 - How to avoid trading mistakes, if you struggle with trading mistakes then I show you simple solution how to have calm mind to execute trades without mistakes that should be avoided.

I highly recommend to watch these videos in order to understand fully why this strategy works.

PART 1 -
Why price action works so well on different markets and how we should use it to our advantage.

PART 2
- How institutions manipulate the markets and how we can use this information to our advantage.

PART 3
- Step by step trading strategy that is simple but highly effective to find high probability trades.

PART 4 - I show how I use this step by step strategy to find trades on EURO/USD 5 minute chart, there is winners and losses and I show you exactly where I put my stop loss / take profits and how I manage my trades.

PART 5 - How to avoid trading mistakes, if you struggle with trading mistakes then I show you simple solution how to have calm mind to execute trades without mistakes that should be avoided.

If you have any questions or recommendations let me know.

Here is today’s EURO/USD market recap video based on this same step by step strategy:

If you have any questions or recommendations let me know ;)

Here is today’s EURO/USD market recap video based on this same step by step strategy:

PART 6 - In this part I show you what value measurement tool I use for currencies to know are they overvalued or undervalued.

There is obviously some problem with videos posted here due to unknown reason. Have you may be considered to upload videos on Youtube and share a link here? I think that it would be more convenient and also much more people would be able to see it

Back