Ponzi Scheme FX10 Investments: claims +10% weekly return

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
This client tried to get help on how to get started on his coinbase account before sending funds to FX10 Investment, the scammer prompt helped him and disappeared with his money.

This is one of the dangerous when you're dealing with unregulated investments and different ways of funding your account.

Nothing against online transactions, I think bitcoin is there and it will stay forever, but you can't just trust on people like that. He gave access to his paypal account and the rest is history now.

If you try to find FX10 Investment page, you won't find the real one as it set to secret, you'll find fake pages where investors who are not aware of that, may send money to the wrong account and be scammed.

A part from that, no clients who are investing on the real FX10 Investment page have been scammed, but as we know, the investment is completely unregulated and based on trust that the staff behind the investment will keep giving the money back. Do you want to live with this uncertainty all the time? I definitely don't.

Attachments

• FX10 Client scammed.png
    FX10 Client scammed.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm not sure why you guys spend your money and time into nonsense, nobody in the world can make 10% a week. It's its too good to be true, it probably is.

I totally agree with you Jozef, but people are to greedy at a point that they get completely blind, they will just believe once it's too late, this is why there are scams everywhere, demand is higher then supply, you open one well organized investment, show some proof of payment and you get thousands of clients that easily nowadays over the internet.

This is the last update, total capital raised to $2.4 Million and the payouts will start soon. Another great week of about +10% profit. This group is about to reach 10K members.

Now they are starting a charity account, so investors who want will be able to donate and also a small part of the profits will be going to a donation account.

I remember that Bernie Madoff also had charity funds, everybody was very happy until it crashed. Let's see how long this one will last.

The video is from Peter, he is about to close the trades. Remember that it's his account where the clients are sending the money. If you want to invest with them, you need to trust that he is going to give the money back.

Attachments

• FX10 Investment 02-12-2016 12% profit 1.png
    FX10 Investment 02-12-2016 12% profit 1.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 3
  • FX10 Investments 02-12-2016 12% profit.png
    FX10 Investments 02-12-2016 12% profit.png
    657.8 KB · Views: 3
  • FX10 Investments charity account.png
    FX10 Investments charity account.png
    257.4 KB · Views: 3
Here is this week's video. You can watch Peter close the trading positions. The video is made first when positions are closed. The screenshots (posted separately) are taken later after the payout withdrawals are made.
• New Gross Equity $2,697,000 (new equity before withdrawals)
• TOTAL Profit $293,000
• • Profit Withdrawn $252,000
• • Profit Compounding $41,000
• New Equity $2,445,000 (final equity after withdrawals)
Total Profit / (New Equity - Compounding) = this week's gross profit
$293,000 / ($2,445,000 - $41,000) = 12.19%

12.19% profit
How they do that?
Is this possible?

12.19% profit
How they do that?
Is this possible?

It's is possible, maybe once or twice, but every single week for a life, as they are promising, it's highly unlikely, otherwise, why the trader don't just trade his own money and make a fortune for himself, why would he bother to trade peoples money and hire staff to help him with payouts?

I'm not sure why you guys spend your money and time into nonsense, nobody in the world can make 10% a week. It's its too good to be true, it probably is.

It's good that Forex Detective is spending his time exposing this sort of scam. Far too many people believe in free money and fall for scams like this very easily.

And the talk goes on and on, basically, if you're afraid of losing, don't invest. Simple as that.

Attachments

• FX10 Investments - Possible losses.png
    FX10 Investments - Possible losses.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 4
  • FX10 Investments - Possible losses 2.png
    FX10 Investments - Possible losses 2.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 4
This is something that worries me a lot, people are getting the help of this type of investment to pay medical bills, some people are thinking about quitting their day job because they are starting to earn a lot and they are planning to be financially free with this investment.

Yeh, keep sending your money direct to the traders account. Let's see how much capital will be raised at the end of this week, right now is almost at $2.5M in raised capital in 6 months, direct to the trader (Peter) personal trading account. If he decides to vanish now, he will be financially free, not the other members. We shall see.

Attachments

• FX10 Investments - Medical bills.png
    FX10 Investments - Medical bills.png
    85 KB · Views: 4
Medical bills, retirement plans, paying back student loans, saving up to send children to college. This is how a simple financial scam can ruin (and sometimes take) lives.

Back