• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks for the explanations - sounds pretty logic to me.

Just one more question: when I withdraw or transfer between accounts it takes few hours. While CC deposits are lightning fast (which I really appreciate). Does every withdrawal have to wait for human approval or else?

Cheers.

Yes. For your account security, every withdrawal or transfer is verified and processed by a human. It's safer that way.

I emailed this letter to info@fxopen.com. its been 12 hours and no response. The live chat was not working so I am placing it here. Im a little disappointed with the reply time. and will try the chat feature again.

Hello,
I have a few questions about your services.

1. Do you offer nanolots to try out new methods on a live account. That is a penny a pip if you were trading eur/usd on a USD account?
2. Do you have a limit on how many trades you can place? Is there restrictions on scalping or short term trades?
3. What agency oversees your business? Is it the FSA?
4. Can I hedge on your mt4 platform?
5. What is the smallest amount I can open an account in USD?
6. What ways can I withdraw funds?. Is there any fees for deposits or withdraws? Can I get a debit card for withdrawals?

Thank you for your time

I emailed this letter to info@fxopen.com. its been 12 hours and no response. The live chat was not working so I am placing it here. Im a little disappointed with the reply time. and will try the chat feature again.

Hello,
I have a few questions about your services.

1. Do you offer nanolots to try out new methods on a live account. That is a penny a pip if you were trading eur/usd on a USD account?
2. Do you have a limit on how many trades you can place? Is there restrictions on scalping or short term trades?
3. What agency oversees your business? Is it the FSA?
4. Can I hedge on your mt4 platform?
5. What is the smallest amount I can open an account in USD?
6. What ways can I withdraw funds?. Is there any fees for deposits or withdraws? Can I get a debit card for withdrawals?

Thank you for your time

Hello ^eagle^

1) On Standard and ECN accounts you can use 0.1 lots minimum with 0.01 lots increments after that. Same with micro accounts however 0.1 lots micro is the same as 0.001 lots on a Standard or ECN accounts. It's 1c per pip on Micro instead of $1.

2) The physical limit in MT4 is 1000 positions at one time.

3) We are pending with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and expect full approval in February. You can track our progress at Licensee FSR Search Results

4) Yes we fully support hedging.

5) You can open a micro account with $1

6) Our deposit and withdrawal options are listed at FXOpen - Deposit / Withdrawal
Debit cards are on the way soon.

Wire Transfer Funds From the US to Fx Open

Hello,

I live in the US and want to wire transfer funds to my FX Open account.

My bank wants to know what your US corresponding bank's routing number is order to process the wire transfer.

Can you help me with this.

Hello,

I live in the US and want to wire transfer funds to my FX Open account.

My bank wants to know what your US corresponding bank's routing number is order to process the wire transfer.

Can you help me with this.

Hello C Tom Red

Unfortunately due to recent CFTC and US govt legislation, FXOpen can no longer accept US citizens.

I hope you can find trading conditions that are acceptable to you in a CFTC registered US based broker. You can no longer choose a foreign broker. The choice has been made for you. :(

FXOPEN and the U.S.

I spoke to a customer service rep at FXOPEN Thursday who told me you ARE accepting U.S.citizens.
Please clarify if you are.....I applied for an account.

Thanks,
Mike

Current US clients & web site?!

Will you still deal with existing US clients?

I've never seen your web site down before but I can't bring it up...

Back