• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Resolve

I'll let FXOpen NZ Compliance decide the truth behind my allegations.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello RahmanSL

Everything is great, my two hungry mouths now have places of their own to live, or so they tell me.
Hope everything is going well in your family life and work, pass my love and kisses on to your family for me.

Love Liz.

So once again I'll ask these questions, and hopefully someone from FXOpen will give us genuine answers.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear ilearn2t,

1) Did FXOpen as a broker fund these fake accounts to remove Liberty Reserve money from their own broker's account or simply allow their members of staff to use these fake accounts for their (members of staff) own self gains and FXOpen simply turned a blind eye to their (members of staff) fraudulent behaviour ?

Members of the FXOPEN Forum were given bonus for posting in the forum as per Bonus for Posting promotion. The Funds belong to the Company and were given to the members after checking and verification.

Any member who had a Multiple account/ Duplicate account in the forum was banned and removed from the bonus for posting promotion.

There was no such thing and it is your own imagination which has resulted from being banned in the forum for own misdoings against the members and other Moderators. Since you were not able to accept the fact that you have done a mistake, you try to accuse other members that they are wrong.

2) Why did FXOpen refuse to close the loophole in the rules at ForexCup that made it easy for the owners to use it to scam money from the broker's clients?

There are no such loopholes.

3) Why did FXOpen allow its support staff members to intimidate their broker's clients ?

It is you who have intimidated the FxOpen forum member the reason why you left the job of the Moderator in the forum as you simply could not accept the fact that they were doing right and it was you who was wrong.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello FXOpen NZ Compliance

What made it more suspicious, was the fact that when I reported my findings in private to other members of staff, most if not all my proof would be removed from the public domain. In the end I could not trust your staffs handling of my concerns and now only count on a few genuine members of your staff who have fully supported my acts, and who also worry about the state your brokerage firm has allowed themselves to get into over these matters and the wrongful acts that surround them.

Nothing would please me more than to go over the last year and a half of the wrongful acts I've witnessed and reported in the past, but spend the time yourself and simply read my posts in this forum related to my claims, and your own support forum, and you ask why my allegations have never truly been answered or dealt with.

Good luck
ilean2t

Hello FXOpen NZ

I hope by answering FXOpen NZ Compliance reply earlier in this message, you'll now have a better idea why the idea "Money Laundering" was used in my earlier posts in relation to the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone, and to tell you the truth, just like the genuine member of your brokerage firm informed me in private, it does look a bit suspicious. As for the rest of my requests surrounding these matters, hopefully more than a quick "yes or no, wrong or wrong again" from someone like FXOpen NZ Compliance will get to the bottom of all this mess.

As for reporting it to officials, maybe you as "FXOpen Development Director" should lead by example and read your own private messages, and act on them quicker to avoid bring your brokerage firm into dispute.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear ilearn2t,

1) At first I didn't think the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone at your support forum was being used as a money laundering scheme, I just thought it involved a few paid employees from your support forum using forum accounts to transfer money out the back door.

The "money laundering" idea was mentioned to myself in private by a senior member of your brokerage firm during the weeks since I first spotted what was going on, right up to the time the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone was closed and most of the posts relating to the wrongdoing removed.

Please understand what is money laundering first before saying anything.

You are just fuming your emotions for own self motives which are very clear to you.

The Bonus from the forum of FXOPEN had a feature which allowed the members to donate their bonus to other members and was introduced so that other members can cash out their bonus who did not had verified accounts at that time. The funds belong to the forum and were given to the members who had posted in the forum after checking and verifying them and thus it was just the bonus transfer from the company to its members.

And the donate system worked in full accordance with the rules of the forum and also was known with the Admin of the forum.
Not a single members of the forum has a complain about the same. It was done for the benefit of the forum members.

You have tried to use all sorts of tactics to suit your own motives, when you also know you are doing wrong.

2) Once again simply read my posts in this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-great-events-fxopen-update-5.html#post105281 and ask yourself why my concerns over a loophole in the "ForexCup" rules which allowed wrongdoers at your company to intimated clients into fear of speaking out with the threat of losing their "Real" account and all their deposits and possible profits.

Let me tell you this is not true.

3) Simply ask all your employees around the time all this went on, how many times did I report wrongdoing employees for intimidation of clients, this included one employee who tried to intimidate a client into handing over $10 of his/her own money into your company account, broker or forum what's the difference.

Like a senior member of your brokerage firm once said to myself, " This firm as destroyed itself to cover up the wrongdoers actions"

The fact is that it was you who had done Intimidation against the Forum Moderator and then against the Forum itself. Your case was already discussed at that time when it happen and then you get banned from the forum for this.

RULE 12
Personal attacks, racism, bigotry etc... will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate banning of the offender.

So please forgive me if I continue to warn others of the dangers of investing in your broker while these matters still remain unsolved.

Please see what you speak against anyone in public. Or else you can be held responsible for what you have said.

Last edited:
Hello Resolve

Dear ilearn2t,

Your actions were discussed at the the time by the team of 5 Moderators who agree that you must be banned for attacking the FXOPEN Forum Moderators and causing bad reputation to the forum from your own actions and putting copy paste content in the forum.

It is ridiculous how you invite your own friend to say what you wanted all of which is meant to just fume your own emotions for own misdoings in FXOPEN forum.

When in-fact you got a reply to this effect by the FXOPEN at the same time.

The things that you have said was already discussed at that time.

Now your BAN is already removed and you are again Welcome at our Forum :)

Thanks

Dear ilearn2t,

Your matter was investigated at the time it happen, and the money that your are talking about is FXOPEN's own money which was given as a Bonus for posting promotion.

You are not aware of the Terms of the AML Policy and causing bad reputation to our Forum and the company.

You are posting bad comments about FXOPEN company and forum which is not acceptable to us anymore.

You are saying the same thing which is untrue, baseless and conjured by you.

Still we Welcome you in our Forum and you can take part in the Forex Cup contest.

Also be reminded that FXOpen is committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity and probity in the conduct of its affairs with its clients, counterparties and regulators. In accordance with the requirements of the AML/CFT Act, FXOpen prepared a comprehensive AML/CFT Compliance Programme including its Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) processes and day-to-day AML procedures.

Thanks

Last edited:

Dear ilearn2t,

1) At first I didn't think the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone at your support forum was being used as a money laundering scheme, I just thought it involved a few paid employees from your support forum using forum accounts to transfer money out the back door.

The "money laundering" idea was mentioned to myself in private by a senior member of your brokerage firm during the weeks since I first spotted what was going on, right up to the time the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone was closed and most of the posts relating to the wrongdoing removed.

First understand what is Money laundering before saying anything here...

FXOPEN forum allow members to get Bonus by posting in their forum. We had a Donate feature using which members can donate their funds to others who did not had verified accounts at that time. The money belong to FXOPEN and was given to its members after checking and verifying them.

It was done in Full accordance with the Forum rules and Admin of the forum was also aware about it.
Not a single member of the forum has a complain about it.

It was done for the benefit of the forum members at the time promotion was started and then was stopped after sometime.

What you are saying is baseless and you are just fuming your own emotions for motives best known to you.

2) Once again simply read my posts in this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-great-events-fxopen-update-5.html#post105281 and ask yourself why my concerns over a loophole in the "ForexCup" rules which allowed wrongdoers at your company to intimated clients into fear of speaking out with the threat of losing their "Real" account and all their deposits and possible profits.

There is no loophole in FOREX CUP and all the Prizes are paid to the contestants after due checking of their EWallet and Trading accounts.

3) Simply ask all your employees around the time all this went on, how many times did I report wrongdoing employees for intimidation of clients, this included one employee who tried to intimidate a client into handing over $10 of his/her own money into your company account, broker or forum what's the difference.

It was you who had done Intimidation against the Forum Moderators and then the Forum itself. Your case was discussed at that time and it was decided that you must get a Permanent Ban for the same.

It was done according to the rules of the FXOPEN forum

RULE 12
Personal attacks, racism, bigotry etc... will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate banning of the offender.

Hello Resolve

Hello Resolve

Good luck
ilearn2t

Love Liz.

Like I said before, I can only warn others about the scams at FXOpen until someone from the company investigates my allegations and removes all the wrongdoers involved in these matters.

Dear ilearn2t,

Your matter was investigated at the time it happen, and the money that your are talking about is FXOPEN's own money which was given as a Bonus for posting promotion.

You are not aware of the Terms of the AML Policy and causing bad reputation to our Forum and the company.

You are posting bad comments about FXOPEN company and forum which is not acceptable to us anymore.

You are saying the same thing which is untrue, baseless and conjured by you.

Still we Welcome you in our Forum and you can take part in the Forex Cup contest.

Also be reminded that FXOpen is committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity and probity in the conduct of its affairs with its clients, counterparties and regulators. In accordance with the requirements of the AML/CFT Act, FXOpen prepared a comprehensive AML/CFT Compliance Programme including its Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) processes and day-to-day AML procedures.

Thanks

Does the above include the use of fake and or multiple forum accounts to transfer large amounts of Liberty Reserves out the back door, or was this simply done by wrongdoing employees and FXOpen simply turned a blind eye to their wrongful acts of self greed.

Dear ilearn2t,

Your actions were discussed at the the time by the team of 5 Moderators who agree that you must be banned for attacking the FXOPEN Forum Moderators and causing bad reputation to the forum from your own actions and putting copy paste content in the forum.

It is ridiculous how you invite your own friend to say what you wanted all of which is meant to just fume your own emotions for own misdoings in FXOPEN forum.

When in-fact you got a reply to this effect by the FXOPEN at the same time.

The things that you have said was already discussed at that time.

Now your BAN is already removed and you are again Welcome at our Forum :)

Thanks

I do hope the 5 employees are part of the same wrongdoers that have succeeded in destroying the good work that I and others have achieved over the last few years to make FXOpen a better broker.

As for your suggestion that I've inviting my own friend along to support my genuine facts, I let FXOpen NZ Compliance work that one out ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Resolve ..................................

Like I said before, I can only warn others about the scams at FXOpen until someone from the company investigates my allegations and removes all the wrongdoers involved in these matters.
Does the above include the use of fake and or multiple forum accounts to transfer large amounts of Liberty Reserves out the back door, or was this simply done by wrongdoing employees and FXOpen simply turned a blind eye to their wrongful acts of self greed.

The money belong to the FXOPEN and was given as a Bonus for Posting promotion to its members after verifying and checking.

This was done in Full accordance with the Forum rules at that time, and Admin was aware of it.

The members who donate the Bonus was the one who receive it in his own account.
No member had a single complain about the bonus and we will always verify before approving the Bonus for posting.

Please see what you say as you can be held responsible for it.

I do hope the 5 employees are part of the same wrongdoers that have succeeded in destroying the good work that I and others have achieved over the last few years to make FXOpen a better broker.

All the Moderators follow the rules of the FXOPEN forum. The action that was taken against you was according to Rule 12 of the forum.

RULE 12

As for your suggestion that I've inviting my own friend along to support my genuine facts, I let FXOpen NZ Compliance work that one out ?

What all you have said is baseless, conjured to suit your own motives and is not acceptable to us any more.

Hello Resolve

I do hope FXOpen NZ Compliance investigates what went on at the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone long after this message was posted to all those involved in this "money laundering scheme" and why the same things continued to happen despite the senior management being made where of my findings at the time.

Senior members message dated 06-13-2012, 01:23 PM

Now it is prohibited to use other people's accounts and your own double accounts for exchanging bonuses. The limit was increased by $500 for the moderator NSAwork ONLY. Any other violation of this restriction is prohibited. Exchanges through nominee names and counterfeits will result into a BAN

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Resolve

I do hope FXOpen NZ Compliance investigates what went on at the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone long after this message was posted to all those involved in this "money laundering scheme" and why the same things continued to happen despite the senior management being made where of my findings at the time.

Senior members message dated 06-13-2012, 01:23 PM

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear ilearn2t,

The member of the forum who had bonus from posting in accordance with the Bonus for Posting promotion was allowed to donate to other member which had some weekly limits. The Funds were of the Company and given to the members as bonus in accordance with the Rules of the Forum.

Before approving the Bonus we will check for the following:

1. Verify the members ID documents

2. Check the IP of the member.

3. Check and verify members posts.

4. Give the bonus to the member.

All this followed the Rules and the member who posted was the one who got paid.

Thanks

Back