• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello,

Can anyone explain me what is going on here?
Is it forum about FxOpen or is it FxOpen forum?
Or marketing channel?
I understand broker has rights to comment/answer users but this is FxOpen who's actually talking most and even promoting himself here!

Hello,

Can anyone explain me what is going on here?
Is it forum about FxOpen or is it FxOpen forum?
Or marketing channel?
I understand broker has rights to comment/answer users but this is FxOpen who's actually talking most and even promoting himself here!

Hi Teodor

Aren't you happy that FXOpen is taking an active role in the forum? :)

This thread is for discussing FXOpen's services and for the company to disseminate information about changes to our conditions or offers.

I would be happy to answer any and all of your questions about our company.

Hi Teodor

Aren't you happy that FXOpen is taking an active role in the forum? :)

This thread is for discussing FXOpen's services and for the company to disseminate information about changes to our conditions or offers.

I would be happy to answer any and all of your questions about our company.

Well, as far as I understand, the forum is to discuss about the broker, not for broker to monopolize the forum and promote himself.
You have your own forum at your site, don't you?

No, I don't like it.
I don't know why FPA moderator allows that.
It doesn't build confidence. Moreover, it undermines confidence.

The FPA is for ALL Traders, Brokers, Signal Providers, Vendors of “many sure-thing-get-rich” EAs, Funds Managers, and anybody who have something to offer and sell which are related to Forex Trading.

The FPA is an open forum and contain sections/threads of the above Brokers & Vendors for FPA members to voice their grouses and have screaming matches with Brokers’ & Vendors’ Representatives.
Having Brokers’ & Vendors’ Representatives openly reply in the FPA allows us members & Traders to judge and to assess how these Representatives give replies to their Clients who have problems or are screaming “SCAMMER” at the top of their voice. It also gives us an indication of what to expect if we sign up with that Broker/Vendor and we run into similar problems which are being highlighted by their clients.
One thing that’s very certain here is that scammer Brokers are reluctant to give replies to their clients at the FPA.

FxOpen Representative promoting his Broker and himself here??? : )…hehehe…fxfrench has been here way longer than myself and most other active FPA members. He has always shown himself to be above board and transparent in his replies to problems that his/Fxopen clients post here at FxOpen thread at the FPA.
As a matter of fact, fxfrench is my IB for my Live account with Fxopen and fxfrench has done an excellent job as my IB so far.
But believe me-you, if I do have cause for complaints in my trading account with FxOpen, I will be sure to post it here (i.e : ) if my IB fxfrench does not help me out).

So, Teodor, I hope I have helped clear up the issue you have with Brokers’ representative posting in their own thread at the FPA. Other Brokers are posting in their own thread at the FPA…check out other Brokers & Vendors here at the FPA too and see what I mean.

All the best!

Looks like Teodor Jackson don’t like to see Broker’s IB/Representative (Fxfrench) getting along well with their client (myself)!...and I wonder why!..hmmmmm!

I can only think that only an IB/Representative from rival broker to Fxopen would have ulterior motives for posting the way he did, and masquerading as an ordinary FPA member.

Nope, I am hardly the “mouse” to Fxfrench, and neither is he a “cat” that could/would “eat” me.

Teodor, I read and re-read your post statements (all 18 of them) here at the FPA, and it makes me wonder what exactly is your ball game being here at the FPA!....hmmmm…intriguing indeed!

Dear Clients,

For those that have not logged in to MT4 to get the announcement, here are the trading times and conditions for the Christmas 2010/New Year 2011 period.

For Market Maker accounts (Micro, Standard and PAMM Standard): please note the following changes to the trading terms during Christmas and New Year Holidays:

closing on 24.12.2010 at 20:00 (Server time)

normal opening on 27.12.2010 (Server time)

closing on 31.12.2010 at 20:00 (Server time)

normal opening on 03.01.2011 (Server time)

A Maximum Leverage limit of 1:100 will be set during the period of 24.12.2010 till 03.01.2011.

Spreads, Limit/Stop and Freeze levels will also be increased 3 times during that time.

----

For ECN accounts (ECN and PAMM ECN):

Trading hours during Christmas and New Year Holidays:

Trading Closes - Dec 24th 00:00 (Server time)

Trading Opens - Dec 27th 00:00 (Server time)

Trading Closes - Dec 31th 00:00 (Server time)

Trading Opens - Jan 3rd 00:00 (Server time)

A Maximum Leverage limit of 1:33 will be set during the period of 24.12.2010 till 03.01.2011.

On behalf of the FXOpen team, I would like to thank you for your support and your business in 2010 and we are looking forward to working with you to build a lasting success in 2011.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best regards,

FXOpen team

(...)
I can only think that only an IB/Representative from rival broker to Fxopen would have ulterior motives for posting the way he did, and masquerading as an ordinary FPA member.
(...)
Teodor, I read and re-read your post statements (all 18 of them) here at the FPA, and it makes me wonder what exactly is your ball game being here at the FPA!....hmmmm…intriguing indeed!

Hmm... what world are you living in?
If I don't like the way the broker presents himself does it mean I'm playing any game or I'm a competitor?
If not with us then obviously enemy? Is that what you mean?

I already expressed myself - I don't like the way he promotes the broker.
And I don't believe in any broker-customer friendship.
FX business is very particular - brokers are active market players.
There is no way they could do it without playing against customers.
Even the most honest broker is forced to do it.

This is brutal rule of live in FX.
Just like a brutal rule of live is cats have to eat mouses to survive.

It's all right if a trader consciously agrees to this brutal rule. A mouse challenging a cat. Putting its life on risk.
But is absolutely unfair if a broker plays tricks to make unaware people to engage in this cruel game.

Of course some brokers play dirty tricks while some others not.
FX Open plays some tricks - I have an account there.

So don't be surprised I don't feel any harmony. On the mouse side it's hardly any pleasure.

Last edited:
Back